Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Long Have You Been Drawing? - Minitokyo

How Long Have You Been Drawing?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

I've been drawing for at least two years, but in fact I really want to take some classes, there are some things that I can't improve since I "|officially" started drawing, but here, in

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

I started drawing when I was in 7th grade... hehe... still not a good drawer though but still fighting on to improoooooooveeeeee! Hwaaaaaaa! ^_____^

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

started drawing since i was 5, became an doujinshi illustrator when i was 17 with many expeareance.

Signature

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Hmm... I used to draw pumpkin people when i was 4.... But I wasn't a good drawer then... at like 2nd grade, I started kind of drawing again... I'm 12 right now, so that would make it probably 5 years now with trying to draw good anime people, still working on it ^_^; I can't draw animals or anything though, or pro arts or those realistic stuff... I always look at other people's drawings and try to get some eyes from them, or techniques but not copy... I practice by doodling in class, and copying some (not tracing) of my favorite artists' drawings... I'm good at drawing birds though for some reason...

ideal

ideal

"Kopin kopin bo-bopin"

i'd say eleven years. i started drawing since i'm 6 yrs. old. i started to draw because of dragonball, that's the first anime i saw and i got inspired by that . then afterwards, i just kept on drawing and drawing. i don't think i'm practicing my skill, i just love to draw anime. ^_^

"Life tastes better with a spoonful of Kopin"
Signature

raindropmemory

raindropmemory

.:: In search of my style ::.

Since I were 5, but how sad! When I choose which faculty to study in University, between Arts and Art. In the end I choose Faculty of Arts and must face the horror of language! Why!? Why didn't I choose the fine art faculty so I'll be happy. Anyway I'm still keep drawing though I have to study another thing, because I love to draw.

Violence breeds Violence, people.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Me...?
I like drawing!
Though I'm not the greatest, still, I'm trying my hardest..
Been drawin for 10 years now...
Really love it :p

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

hmm, does ygly stuff you draw in your school text book count?
if it does then about 2-3 years

Akane-baka

Akane-baka

~*Ebil baka*~

I've started drawing when I was 5 although that time, I drew circle heads until I improved. =]

rika23

rika23

?-?????

i think.. nine year already ^^ i started drawing when i was 6 years old. i draw power puff girls at that time XD

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

^ damn i drew powerpuff girls as my firsts too! lools
but then i have been drawing anime characters for about a lil over a year...first started drawing three years ago...

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Nyhahahaha!
the long as I remember I'm always drawing, my mother thaugh me, so thats in my blood, my skill aren't that bad, but heck, I like what I draw ^^.

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I've Been drawing ever since i was able to hold a pencil i almost gave up on it when people made fun of art but i never gave up on it it may didn't look as nice or resembling as the way the they wanted it but i was always pleased with my work reguradless and that's all that matters to drawing is a great way to express your imgination to do thing you can't do in the real world and no matter how good or bad you draw as long as you put your soul into it your art will always turn out fine. no matter what. ;)

kyara17

kyara17

~ black wings ~

maybe 4/5 years old...thats 15 years (i'm 19)...and i'm improving ;P many ppl say that i'm good but i think i can do better, cause i have so much to learn ^^; but my life is drawing ;P i dont want to became a professional, i only draw because i like, i want and i feel good :D

totally agree on what kyara said .... i started my drawing life at 12 .. and im now 17 ..... not that good but ... i still love to draw XD

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/2002101/constanine.jpg

this is one of my work XD

ive been drawing since kindergarden... but i didnt start drawing anime until first grade.... that isnt really that much of a difference but now... all i do is create my own characters... i wish i could learn to do more though.

merged: 12-28-2006 ~ 07:52am
* im 15 in tenth grade now

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

guess since i was 'round 4...influence by my mom...now i'm 16 so that makes 13 years? ^^;

I really like to draw since when I was a little (2 years old). I learned how to draw anime at the age of 6. Now, people think I draw professionally but I think I still need some improvement. Soon, I will put my anime drawings in my gallery.

Dreams are illustrations...from the book your soul is writing about you.

sexynekoneko

sexynekoneko

i love my danny

since i could say pencil X3

i love my
danny.....july.18.2005
*uses a mouse*drws girls only*

Wel...since I was 5-6...but when I was 12-13 I stoped for some years and now Im starting over again...from the basic ^^

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

I really don't draw well so I don't do that for fun as much as I did. I started about six years ago. Then, it became painting. I love oil painting...does that count?

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil/pen/whatever.
Only recently though, I've aquired... well, to put it bluntly, talent. XD I've been to art camps and pretty much every other art related summer activity available in my area. I wish I could say anime is my forte ((because I like it so much! >3< )) but really I'm better at sketches, still life, etc. o-o; Its unfair. I've been praticing drawing cartoony things since... forever! and then in the past three years I realized 'Holy! I can draw real stuff! D: ' It sorta sucks. XD

oops. I rambled again. Ignore me. ~stuffs a wad of tape over her mouth~

Started drawing anime-style when I was about 9, been at it off and on for the past 12 years.

i've not drawn anime charcters for very long, started when i was about 15 or 16, so i'm not very good at it (they suck!) plus i don't practice on that very often....but other stuff i've drawn i'm good at, started drawing at age 7 if i remember correctly.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.