Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime character has, or had the worst childhood - Minitokyo

What anime character has, or had the worst childhood

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 179 total items

I thought Kimimaru's (Naruto) life sucked. Being locked in the room and all....

The main characters of grave of the fireflies. They both die. Therefore, they must have had the worst childhood.

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

I am going to go with Tohrou from Fruits Basket. Not because she had the worst childhood but because her despite losing her mother she never loses her happy disposition

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

Nyu/Lucy from Elfen Lied.

Kyou Souma, from Fruits Basket. He was hated since he was born by all his family. That's a lot for such a small kid. Poor Kyou. ToT

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

I reckon these sorts of things aren't comparable.

Mikofake

unforgiven...

the zodiac animals from Fruits Basket, most of them, they haven't been accepted by their parents, they were abandoned, other children disliked them because they were different and they couldn't aproach anybody because they were under the risk of revealing the "curse"

I think it could be Brandon from gungrave all he saw was death and robbery in the place he lived in. 2 or 3 of his friends got shot infront of him.

ellymate

loveless angel

Kenshin and Enishi Yukishiro from Rurouni Kenshin;Kyo,Yuki,Rin,Momiji Sohma and even Akito Sohma...

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

i think its naruto because he had no friends no hope no one who cared for him for a long time pretty much his whole childhood until his 12th year of life.
But i must admit Kenshin had a pretty bad childhood too, to kill his own fiance and Elfenlied lucy had a real bad life i would say she never grew up.

Fai from Tsubasa Chronicle, defently really sad T_T

I think Goyjo from Saiyuki had a terrible youth. His mother tried to kill him several times, while his brother had to comfort her. So sad...

I think that Hiei from Yu Yu Hakashu (i think thats how ya spell it) had the worse childhood~in fact he really never had one! I mean, he was thrown off a cliff, raised to kill, and he never ment his mother.
Thats pretty messed up O_o

i would say inuyasha...he wasn't accepted by humans or demons...and he was bullied all the time...T-T

I think Gaara's childhood was pretty bad! T_T

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hmm yuki from fruits basket

(akito bullied him)

hmm

tamaki from ouran he got taken away from his mum and when he was small his mum was always sick

hmm kamui from X

and oh i forgot his name but kamuis friend (the OTHER kamui) and his sister's life were messed up i mean who would want to see their mum naked and sliced in pieces >_____________>;;

oh this is not anime but i think harry potter got a messed life ^^;; (i just had to say it ^^)

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

I'd have to say Sha Gojyo from Saiyuki. He had a step mother that hated him with a passion....that's just not right. Gojyo was ignored as a kid basically and all he had was his older full demon brother. Talka about painful.

Also, Genjo Sanzo has my vote too (Saw the OVA for Saiyuki). Sanzo had no parents and was living with his Sensei....then he died and all that...it's just messed up to grow up without a parent at all none the less a parent that hates you.

Naruto - has the kyuubi demon sealed within him, making other people treat him badly because they think the kyuubi will take over naruto. Thank goodness for Iruka-sensei! :D At least he cared about naruto... :)

Gaara - has shukaku demon within him, has seen many people die in front of him and he can't sleep because shukaku might take over him while he is sleeping... :hmpf: Until Naruto came in and saved his butt! XD

Sasuke - had his whole family murdered by his older brother and I think he's just totally emo ~_~ No offense to the fangirls out there... ^_^' heh he eh.

*dodges a really big rock thrown at her* Ookay gotta go now bye! *runs away from the army of fangirls chasing her*

I have to agree with Gatsu from Berserk... I don't think you can get worse than that

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I think of everyone I know, Sasuke from Naruto had it pretty bad. I mean his parents and entire clan were brutally murdered right in front of him by the older brother he looked up to, just so he could "test his capacity". Sasuke may be emo now but he used to be a normal kid. Gaara and Naruto coming in second, being alone and having everyone afraid of them because they were "monsters".

Shinn from Gundam Seed Destiny also had it rough, his family being killed in front of him during the war.

Oh, and don't forget Ed and Al from Fullmetal Alchemist, their experience was pretty traumatic.

Signature

DemonDays

DemonDays

Resident BeatMaster

Fai from Tsubasa:RC had a pretty messed up childhood.

As did Gaara, which i think is a general consensus here.

I think Rin from Shuffle had a pretty bad one. Since his best friend Kaeda tortured him for years thinking he was the cause of her moms death.

i think that inuyasha had the worst childhood beacuse he suffered so much because he was a half demon

adela2505

adela2505

candy_dulce

I think:
-Gaara;
-Naruto;
-Sasuke;
-Shinn(gundam seed destiny);

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 179 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.