Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime character has, or had the worst childhood - Minitokyo

What anime character has, or had the worst childhood

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 179 total items

Okay I guess is naruto,sasuke, and gaara from naruto,but must be others animes with worst childhood.

there are a lot of people in anime who have some really bad childhoods
but i think Robin from one piece was high on the list

Edward and Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist

XAL

GeogenetiX

oh gawd, THEY ALL HAVE HORRIBLE CHILDHOODS, but know this, why do they give the whiny b--witchy ones the giant robots? especially when they DON'T WANNA USE EM? LAWLZ, why don't they just give em to some buff guy or sumtin? it'd work out A LOT BETTER, for everyone o:

i am sorry

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Quote by vatican92Shiki Tohno from Shingetsutan Tsukihime..
He was stabbed by his own father (I think... I haven't finished the anime)

Shinji's also kinda sad but he doesn't care much about his life anyways

Despondent, you can say.

Shinji.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I feel that shinn did in GSD defintly.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

There's a lot of competition for the top spot (hehe) but I'd have to say Sasuke from Naruto. It's one thing to have a horrible things happen in your life (Gaara would win in that department), it's another to have those things completely warp your personality beyond repair. The series has done a good job convincing me that Sasuke is doomed to eternal angst, much of it self-induced. He's so bitter that I can't even like his bishouneny self. X-O

Second I'd have to say Gatsu (Guts) from Berserk. He was such a sweet and innocent little kid.. and then horrible, unspeakable stuff happens to him. But he fights through it and manages to keep himself mentally (and physically) intact. He moves on with his life. But oh no, more horrible horrible stuff happens and more awaits him! Give Gatsu a break, seriously. Hehe. But at least he leads a very interesting life and remains a likable, strong character.

Third (and final) place I'd have to give to Hagu from Honey And Clover. I would ramble about how Hagu's struggles are so realistically portrayed and made my heart bleed, but I'm starting to get tired, hee.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Gaara from Naruto, Poor guy.
Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied, GOH......
Vash from Trigun, Forgot about him.
And, Enishi from Rurunou kensin, nightmares galore.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

A bad childhood? There are plenty up for the top, but I think that somewere on the top of the list must be Allen Walkerr from D.Gray-man. He had such a hard time, alone from such a tender age and then the only person who ever showed him a bit of love died leaving him alone in this world again. And to top that, he was practicaly killed when he atempted to brink his adoptive fater back from the grave. The events on that evening were enough to scar even the strongest of people for life (thought he is the only one known to survive such a attempt). And as if that wasn't enough, he had to live for 4 more years in constant terror and paying off debts - a.k.a. his master's training (me=?) but after all that, he manages to look like the happy-go-lucky type, thought nobody knows just how fragile his heart realy is.

Also, we must not forget Garra - and he was such a sweet boy. he realy did deserve more love.

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

All the kids from Bokurano or Narutaru..

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

I will second Nyu from Elfen Lied. Worst chilhood is difficult.

Train from Black Cat, Emiya Shirou from Fate/Stay Night, Gaara from Naruto. lol Vegeta from Dragonball Z too

Signature

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Ichigo, Orihime, Ishida, Chad(Bleach)
Ed and Al(FMA)
Vash(Trigun)

After watching Evangelion numerous times, you can actually see that some of the main characters in the series have had really messed-up lives they have endured well after the Second Impact - in particular Shinji, Asuka, Misato and Ritsuko.

The entire Diclonius cast of Elfen Lied.

Basically everyone in AIR.

Jin from Dragonaut and Wendy from Gun x Sword also

Signature

i didn

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Misuzu Kamio of Air TV
-Misuzu is most probably the saddest girl I know. With no friends, she was always lonely even after being abandoned by her parents. Her life is a sad story which didn't last long and ended with a sad fate.

Nanaka of Myself; Yourself
-Nanaka is forever haunted by the fire incident that claimed her parent's lives(Note:I know what really happened). The trauma has made her socially withdrawn, not even talking to her own friends and goes in to shock whenever she sees fire. Truly sad for a girl who was so innocent.

Gaara of Naruto
-Nobody loved him, not even his own father who has sent assassins to kill him. At such a young age, all the children were scared of him, so he was left with no friends. From his eyes, you can tell he has never slept a wink. It's sad to know that your purpose in life is just to be a weapon.

Probably Everyone in Neon Genesis Evangelion
-They're childhood are all pretty messed up..

Hayate of Hayate the Combat butler
-Well, even his parents sold him out for organs to the Yakuza! Made it through life only by believing Santa's words. His parents even gambled all his work money away making them forever living in poverty.

merged: 01-01-2008 ~ 10:34pm

Quote by Litschiii didn

so many that i will only limit myself to a handful.

Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara

One Piece: Nico Robin (her mother and the entire island were massacred. Nami, Usopp, Zoro.

D.Gray-Man: Allen Walker

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Everyone

Hayate the Combat Butler: Hayate for reasons stated by drastikhate..comical.

NHK ni Youkoso (Welcome to the NHK): Misaki. truly sad past..watch it..the series is awesome..starts off a bit weird but picks up after a few episodes. its more realistic than most animes.

Claymore: almost all Claymores..but i feel more sad towards Clare.

Elfen Lied: most Diclonius..especially Lucy/Nyuu.

Shuffle!: Rin and Kaede

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Lol, almost every anime character has a pretty f*cked up past.
Well... after what I've seen so far... I'll go with Sasuke from Naruto. Seeing your own parents killed (among your whole clan) by your beloved brother at a very young age is very traumatizing.

Signature

Naruto chars (Naruto, Sasuke...)
some Eva chars...
FMA (Ed and Al).... not really so bad compared with Sasuke

how about the guys from One Peice, all of the Strowhat's crue had a really messd up childhood...

Im not sure... so far... NICO ROBIN of OP

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 179 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.