Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Voting time - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Doujinshi-Support-Club

page 1 of 1 4 total items

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

You know what's coming right? ;) the 8th monthly display has come to an end, so now it's time to vote! :)

Remember: The first thing you have to do is to check the drawings here: doujinshi-support-club and choose 1 drawing in each category (so 2 drawings: 1 colored + 1 regular).

Then you PM me -pegassuss- your votes (with the category it belongs to, the name of the artist and the title of the drawing)

The results will be displayed next Tuesday! ^^

So, well, to vote now, it will last up 'till Monday the 26th :)

PS.: THEREFORE, THE NEW DISPLAY IS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS: you can send the links to ryuuen, glassheart or me, and we'll put them up when we take down the previous display (that is when the results are known).

Thank you! ^^
Take care,
Peg

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by pegassussyou can send the links to pegassuss, ryuuen, glassheart or me

Okay... now i'm confused o_O... who's "me"? X-P Okay, I needed to tease, sorry ^_^'... I'll try to vote... should get to it now just to make sure I don't forget >.<

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

hahahaha l*ol* you are right XD my fault XD XD
I'll correct it now XD XD
sorry X-P

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Eheh i'm back ^_^......... i'm gonna take a look quickly to the results and stuff (had i come back a day earlier or two, i could have voted) !

Good job peg-chan *bow and hugs* (that would seem strange to bow to someone then hug her though ^_^')

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.