Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Wing vs Gundam Seed - Minitokyo

Gundam Wing vs Gundam Seed

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Who do think would win Heero or Kira. My moneys on Heero. I takes alot for a person pilot Wing Zero and not have it over come you.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Gotta go with Gundam Wing it's was the 1st gundam series i saw and hiro was awesome. And wing zero was the greatest Gundam i ever saw.

There's an old topic that asks the very same question...
I went with Heero then, and I stick with that decision. Without going into detail, my reason: Heero has more experience and is more ready to kill. Kira.. well, he's too nice.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Yeah, I think Heero, being that he was trained to be a pilot would have no problem taking Kira out.

Oh come on!Kira is the best!He destroy a millions of units.He even took out Rau.He was awsome and powerful!And Gundam Seed is the best of all!

ok maybe heero is trained and talented, but kira is created to be the best of the best and that mean surpassing heero!

so uh!, kira takes the cake people.

rock on nekokid and g. seed

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Not be hatin on kira but heero is the best. It would be about even. Zero's buster rifle can take out a colony plus zero system to enhance the human battle tactic and Freedom has tons of weapons equipt with a nuclear reactor. iono guys. Heero doesnt let his emotions get in the way (except relena...) overall heero is cool. Cut throat killer. check out heero's actions on my page ^-^

What is it?

u know screw kira or heero, amuro ray kicks ass, with his puny hunk called gundam,
he can predict ur every move before they even happened.

booo yah

Hmmm, I think this is more about the Zero system vs. gene manipulation and the Seed project. All in all, I think Heero would be winning until Kira's seed goes active, (or whatever that whole flower-falling thing for Kira, Athrun and Cagali was) at which point Kira's personality is basically rendered irrelevent, and his full capabilities shine through.

enough with the chit chat and back to my subject, AMURO RAY

grrrr............

meep, anyone

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Hahaha, true, Amuro Ray is the original. Kira is just a copy.

What is it?

wooo hoo, thank ya

merged: 07-06-2006 ~ 09:32am
now its time to move on, while kira steps on heero's face

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

still a heero supporter

What is it?

Whos Amuro Ray?Anyway, I still go for Kira!

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Amuro is in the first gundam series. He is the orginal Newtype and kira is basically like Amuro. thats y kira is a copy

What is it?

kira would win between heero. i mean in gsd, when he got the strike freedom, we see just how invincible he is in it. ever since he got the strike freedom, he never took a single hit. the freedom would fly circles around wing zero. if the wing zero managed to get freedom with its buster cannon then yea the zero would win but the freedom is just too fast and in the hands of a skilled pilot like kira, heero just can't put a candle to that.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

are you people kiding me. heero yuy all the way. he is the best. i know kira yamato is the best coordinator out there but he's to sweet and kind-hearted. no offense, he is my favorite character in seed/destiny. heero on the other hand has this no prisoner mentality and he's not afraid to get down and drity. so heero yuy is my main man besides if i had to choose between the two of them its still heero.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Well thanks everyone and so far I've got 4 for Heero and 6 for Kira. It's pretty close.

Kira would win because Heero would self destruct without any hesitation, but Kira would find some kind of way to magically survive. ;)

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Kira yeah...
Sorry,but ithink Wing just use too much decoration but have no use.Like... a big wing in the back.
Why kira?Well... he similiar to Amuro Ray.Long live Amuro!Long live nu-Gundam!Long live Zeon!

Signature

i love gundam wing! hm... i'm gonna say heero but only if duo weren't my favorite. XD after all, he took out vayeate and mercurius on his own, though the zero system did almost get him pretty bad once. so yeah. go heero. ^_^ as for those wings, raikouryu, GIANT THRUSTER ENGINES + ARMOR! XD

Um... Well sorry 'bout that to All Gundam Wings Fans.
^-^!

Signature

whats the zero system? =S

Quote by DevilofLifewhats the zero system? =S

The Zero system is a tactical device developed to be an interface between pilot and MS. The system calculates data and inputs various outcomes of the battle to the pilot's brain, as a result, he knows the result of his actions before preforming them. In addition the senses and the combat abilities of the pilot is hightened. It is said that the Zero system can show the pilot his own future; these hallucinations, are dangerous and have proven to be too much for the mentally weak, leading to their eventual downfall (insanity and death). There are few that have been able to fully master the system (Heero being one of them).

It's been a while, I hope I got all that right.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.