Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Wing vs Gundam Seed - Minitokyo

Gundam Wing vs Gundam Seed

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

Yup, you got it right zephryn :). I would also mention that the zero system will calculate it's own choice for the best course of action and submit it to the pilot. Think the "Force" from star wars where "You mean it controls your actions? Partially, but it also obeys your command".

Ok, now to decide in this hiro vrs kira thread.

OK, first off. In a situation where neither is expecting any attack, Hiro will have the "first combat" advatage and probably win.

Situation #2: Kira is in seed mode and hiro in a little ms. I think kira would win.

Situation #3: Hiro attacks first while kira doesn’t have seed mode yet. I think Hiro would win.

From looking at their personalities, I have to say that Hiro has the starting advantage.

It gets difficult to truly decide when you start mixing different Gundams into the mix as well.

In the end, I choose Hiro =). We all know though that Amuro can beat both of them even though he isn’t my favorite character.

to gundamknight: *claps* good job using the zero system to view the possible outcomes, my friend! *is a total wing geek... O.o*

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

I think both of the pilots are created equal, I mean, Kira has his Seed mode/newtype ability while Heero has the Zero System. Kira currently has the Strike Freedom that can be best described as a "one man(er.... gundam) army" while Heero has the Wing Zero with it's deadly Twin Buster Rifles that can destroy a colony with almost one shot(I kid you not!). So I think they are both equal...

the system separates the men from the boys

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

I love Gundam Wing and Gundam Seed... I'm sorry XD

Signature Image

I remember seeing Gundam Wing, but only parts of it...However, I saw the whole series for Gundam Seed and it bored me! It just went on and on and on....And I was like "Just get to the point damn it!" >_<

I would really have to go with Heero, he is the 2nd coolest person in all the gundams (DUO RULES!). Kira may have the awsomely equiped gundam, but the seed thing would not help much with going aginst the zero system. when it all comes down to it, Heero has the better ability to kill poeple, i meen come on he will kill as many mobile sutes at Kira dissables. Kira's emotions are what would kill him, he just cant deal with killing poeple.

Game programmer and Anime freak

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

well. I don't know Heero has A LOT of experience, compared to Kira. But y'know Kira is the 'ultimate coordinator'. you never know.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.