Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'Credits Dissappeared' - Minitokyo

'Credits Dissappeared'

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I had about 1 or 2 credits and i submitted 3 wallpapers. They required .10 each. I should have at least .75 or something like that. Instead of that, it went all the way down to -0.21. WHY? I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY! Now I can't submit anymore walls. I WANT MY CREDITS BACK! I want them back soon.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

In order to submit wallpapers it takes credits. The amount of credits required to submit wallpapers varies. So this is not a bug and it has been answered quite a few times before.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Also, if you've been downloading other wallpapers or scans, that consumes credits too (often much more than submitting wallpapers does.)

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

The credits required to submit a wallpaper is displayed at the top of the first "submit" screen. It should be a minimum of 1 credit.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Aswering Shiningdays further somtimes credits go down only after awhile so maybe you downloaded some walls and then submitted and by the time you submitted it only got updated. Quite an annoying problem hey? but nothing we can do/

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.