Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help with Photoshop CS2 9.0 - Minitokyo

Help with Photoshop CS2 9.0

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hey. I need some help. Have two or three questions, please anyone answer?

How do you make realistic trees for wallpapers?

How to you 'clean' a new wall?

How do you make a character bigger? (If I have a rather small character, and only want her face larger in the background) How do I do that?

rene3088

rene3088

call me ai~~

merged: 06-22-2006 ~ 06:20pm
to make realistic trees, we usually use stockphoto

to clean a wall, u can see the tutorial from imanimetions

u can't make small character bigger, because it'll looks blur and usually u'r wallie will got deleted because of that thing^^

Signature

Stockphoto?

Okay... And where can I find those toturials?

Okay...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

You don't need to use a stockphoto, because that might mean you're tempted to just go ahead and filter it like mad and you'll have to cut the tree out of the photo. You might want to download the tree brushes from Imanimetions instead.

If you look on the left menu bar, on the bottom with the Affiliates, there is a link called Imanimetions.

They have a tutorial for scan cleaning, extraction and the tree brushes and more.

As for "cleaning a new wall" I have no idea what that means...

And to make a character bigger learn how to vector over it.
Enlarging creates pixels and if you try to blur it, it's even worse because it's obvious.

http://www.heathrowe.com/tuts/vector.asp
http://www.vectorage.com/tutorials.php

merged: 06-23-2006 ~ 08:01am
PS: Moving to ART forum.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Thank you so much! =D I'll check it out. ^_^

Cleaning up images is a skill that developes over time, basically make a change and if it looks better keep it, otherwise undo.

There are a lot of useful tools for cleaning up images, so a lot of it comes down to reading up on the subject, but most of all experimenting to see what works the best in practice.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.