Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chain letters. do you believe in them? - Minitokyo

Chain letters. do you believe in them?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

well, i personally don't but i pass it around to annoy my friends. :hmpf: ^_^'
i get like at least one chain mail every week. hahaha... :sweat:

anyways, what do you think? do you believe in them? if not, do you pass it around? but why?

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I believe... they are totally annoying.. and i usually don't pass them around..

Arrowny

Arrowny

the Wafflecopter

Me neither, I never pass them. Heck, I don't even read them X-P. There's only one thing worse than chain letters, which is spam XD.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

haha I can't believe people still do that chain-mail crap even after all the new viruses and what-not that enter your pc via emails. I believe in chain-mails as much as I believe in the Hollow Earth theory XD

Anything with a Fwd: in the subject usually gets the junk filter treatment.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

hahaz... Chain Letters are lame.. i dun participate in them..

Ouh yea.. there was once a lame chain letter.. "if u dun past to at least 5 people you will be kill that night"

hahaz.. that was the lamest one.. nth even happened to me haha...

i hate those chain letters, probably some guy was bored and made them or someone who hates all people.

i dont belive in them, and nothing happens if you don´t send them. Death or lost love if you don´t send? hahahaha it´s funny

i dont like those chain letters.. they are annoying>< everyday i get ike 4 chain letters atleast >.>

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

chain letters are just plain annoying and stupid. my inbox is filled with those junk >.<

hamed

hamed

BO!

Quote by royaldarknesschain letters are just plain annoying and stupid. my inbox is filled with those junk >.<

I have the same thing all with bad luck notes if i dont send them,
well i'm still waiting, Not that i realy want it to happen

dont be sad if you loved some one and he left you,,,
be sad if some one loved you and you left him,,,

I hate those things. At first I used to indulge in them and pass them on to my friends but then I just got annoyed at these things and I just deleat them because its stupid to trust your faith in something someone made up. Now i just deleat them on sight but I do read some occasionally though

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

well im never really wanted to believe them but its hard not to not with the world we are living in today =(

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.