Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many of you hate myspace? - Minitokyo

how many of you hate myspace?

are uannoyed of MYSPACE?

YES
56 votes
NO
12 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

honestly i hate myspace it just so stupid and well eh i just wanted to get an opinion of others cause honestly im tired of people saying hey do have a myspace.i mean the same persons asks me the samething like every ten min and my answer is always no!now stop bothering me!:angry:
Ugh it just annoys me does it anoy u people who dont like it?u might not like my answer but its just who i am.
im not sure if its already a thread but please write in my GB if it is.not on the forum because if ur not gonna answer and just tell me just do in my GB.
Please and thank you. :)

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I dislike myspace a lot too. Maybe it's because I'm a blog person. Plus, myspace lags and the layout is so poor.

A lot of people have it these days but it was made a long time ago...I wonder why it suddenly got so famous...

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

It was addictive. But that could be the main reason why I started to hate it. I find MSN space or blogger much better.

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Quote by RellaI dislike myspace a lot too. Maybe it's because I'm a blog person. Plus, myspace lags and the layout is so poor.

A lot of people have it these days but it was made a long time ago...I wonder why it suddenly got so famous...

really i never knew that.
though for some reason id rather use chatrooms w/ur friends only.it just seems talking to each other goes by faster

merged: 06-23-2006 ~ 09:01pm

Quote by RellaI dislike myspace a lot too. Maybe it's because I'm a blog person. Plus, myspace lags and the layout is so poor.

really i never knew that.
though for some reason id rather use chatrooms w/ur friends only.it just seems talking to each other goes by faster
oh mabye it got famous because of celebrities probaly?

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Its just such a scum magnet though, as in worse than online dating services (30% of online daters are married FYI). Sure there are some genuinely nice people on myspace, but they should consider finding a better home on the web, on without a 1:1 friend to stalker ratio. The horrible layout with about 15 songs and videos on almost every page doesn't help either.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i don't give a damn whether myspace lives or dies.its just some superfluous part in my life and i don't see the need to care about it.

so i don't hate it, nor do i love it.i just ignore it.same goes to friendster or any of those kind of things

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

I'm so fuckin tired of seeing myspace! It's so overused. Everyone has become like hypnotized by it or somethin...

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i've never used it...and probably will never. MSN and IRC is all i need XD

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

hey do have a myspace?

i dont even have myspace nor frienster

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

I don't even think about Myspace. The moment I went to some random person's page I closed it before my computer crashes with loads and loads of graphics and posts.

Modi

Modi

God of battle rage

myspace sux >,.<
both my sisters and my mom keep trying to make me one but its just a no go wth would i do with it? it just seems stupid to me

Komm Susser Tod
the sad wish of a warrior
with noone and nothing
to fight for.

I used to have a Myspace, but I deleted it. Too much drama...

i have myspace only b/c my friend talked me into it. i dont like it. the only thing thats actually good is the band profiles.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I hate it. Simple as that.

AiryFaerieAriel

iFALLforYOU;

I hate it. My friends always talk about it and it ticks me off to the point when I get up and leave. They talk about having famous celeberties as their "friends". People probably get paid to do that! Urg...I definitely hate it.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Yeah it sucks and I never even had it! How is it different from IRC, ICQ, MSN or Yahoo messengers? I have a few friends who uses MySpace and its just like those I mentioned.....like someone said before, all you get are pediphiles and cheaters.....it is jst not worth it, IMHO.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by AiryFaerieArielI hate it. My friends always talk about it and it ticks me off to the point when I get up and leave. They talk about having famous celeberties as their "friends". People probably get paid to do that! Urg...I definitely hate it.

gosh same here! My friends always talk about it like...all the time about seeing some hot guys there and bluh bluh bluh... ticks me off... all I need is IRC :D

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

im not really annoyed with it even though i joined a like a year ago and never went back because it seems to be less about making friends and more about having thousands of random ppl on ur list which i think defeats the whole purpose it was created for in the first place, also they need to be a bit stricter, i keep seeing young girls running off with these old pervs on the news here, either they get stricter or it's gotta be shut down

Jessenia

Jessenia

Inuyasha memiores

I Have a Myspace But never get on it There nothing 2 do there
I get on Tagworld.com Is not like myspace

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well I don't hate it,
is just another boring site, with a lot of ppl thinking their something... >.<
I just ignore it ^_^ *lol*

I detest myspace with passion.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i dont like myspace. i think it stupid. i would never use it since i see no point in it. and then there are all these crime cases about some girl disspearing and stuff like that because of myspace

Personally I dislike myspace and fail to see it's appeal. It seems to be a poor excuse for an interactive blog however it seems to be a popularity contest by adding a lot of random people in most cases.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.