Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 All Japan Grand Touring Championship - Minitokyo

All Japan Grand Touring Championship

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Well just want to ask if there are any of you guys interested in JGTC or SuperGT (that's what they call it now)? Personally, this is my favorite racing event. It's a whole lot better than Formula 1... It's really exciting especially since they use the cars that they sell on the market. There's no particular team that i am rooting for, i just enjoy the racing there. Hopefully, someday, i get to watch it personally in Japan!

Jgtc i so f*** cool. sadly there isnt enything on tv nor can i go to japan and watch it live :(

JuMbLeBoY

JuMbLeBoY a.k.a JUM

Yup i particular enjoy it since my favourite car, the Toyota Supra, is taking part and kicking a$$.

SuperGT is cool and all with their tuned up cars but what do u think about the crashes that happens? I feel sorry for every rare car they mess up........ poor skyline

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.