<(n.n)>"Closed" For Renovation

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cancel

Oh..so I finally get the time to announce this OX
erm..ok, this is to announce that the group is closed for renovation until further notice..but first I would like all of you to put your opinion to what will be the best colour layout for the group...mild, striking? what colour? I'll go for the majority since it's hard to decide ^_^'
soo...any other suggestions to improve the group will be appreciated too along with links to the manga if you can find any >_<

machika and bj0rn will currently be operating this group so if you have any questions, ask them >_< (don't spam them lol)

*updated* bjorn's busy so pm machika instead ^_^'

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

Cancel

haha ok..! ^^ ja-ne..! hope to see the outcome..! ^^

*sakura-chan*

Signature Image

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Cancel

Nice to see you around Milkiyo!

Asking for a colour... mmm.... what about blue, orange and black? It's a nice convination ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

• Jun 23, 2006
Cancel

hm.. what about light blue, blue and white for the layout?
I'm looking forward to see the renovation :)

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Cancel

oh yes I think I like the idea of light blue, blue and white. :) But whatever.

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Cancel

It seems that most people voted for blue, eh? Alright, I'll make the layout blue and white (maybe there will be some orange as well) ^^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.