Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Happened - Minitokyo

What Happened

Tagged under Witch Hunter Robin

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I'm really starting to get pissed. At every Anime/Manga site I've been to, it seems no one wants to recognize the greatness that is Witch Hunter. It was on Adult Swim for a short while, but apparently not many people were interested in it so they took it off the line up. What is it about this show that could possibly repel anyone? It's most similar to Angel, but no one's pushing that away. What, a rogue witch can't fight off other evil witches like a vampire can his evil counterparts. Let me know. It's really starting annoy me. >=0!

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

then you take action....
the mods and admin cant do this
they have many other things to do...
if you start a nice review on it...
it may bring people to like it....

I will. I will take your advice. I really want them to air that show again. Were you a fan of Witch Hunter?

The number one form of advertising is word of mouth, if you tell enoug people enough times someone is bound to watch it. If it is a good as you say maybe all it needs is a little promotion to become popular. However since it was on TV and nobody cared maybe its style isn't what most people like.

Quote by ReidoI'm really starting to get pissed. At every Anime/Manga site I've been to, it seems no one wants to recognize the greatness that is Witch Hunter. It was on Adult Swim for a short while, but apparently not many people were interested in it so they took it off the line up. What is it about this show that could possibly repel anyone? It's most similar to Angel, but no one's pushing that away. What, a rogue witch can't fight off other evil witches like a vampire can his evil counterparts. Let me know. It's really starting annoy me. >=0!

I used to have the same frustrations, but like the people have said, the best way is by word of mouth...or rather, word of music. My two best friends had never heard of the show, so I had them listen to the Vol. 1 Soundtrack, and they've been hooked ever since.

Also, don't be mistaken in thinking that WHR was the only one that got the unfair axe. I don't think it's just ratings; I seem to see a pattern in that if a series is particularly short and they find themselves rerunning it all over again, they'll take it off. For instance, Cowboy Bebop (ironically, which was also produced by Sunrise). They kept putting it on and taking it off, and now I don't even see it anymore. Then again, CB seems to have a stronger following. Make of that what you will. ^_^'

I really like Wirch hunter robin... I dun think many Primary school students like it.... My fren likes it.... :)

I really like Wirch hunter robin...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.