Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a hero you wish to die - Minitokyo

a hero you wish to die

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

Any pretty boy who acts like a total loser (Like Keichi of Canidate For Goddess, or Kouta from Elfen Lied) & in the end gets all the girls for is homo-type personality.

Otaku19

Taco Lord

If Sousuke died i mean i dont want him to die but if he did before kaname or Tessa told him their feelings it would make it more dramatic but then it would suck

merged: 07-02-2006 ~ 01:39pm
I really would like sasuke from naruto to die cause hes really pissing me off how he thinks hes a badass and the way he treats sakura before the preliminaries from chunnin exam is really making mad agh

Taco Lord

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by blackdagger

Quote by my74511kill shin!
kill shin!
why is he being created..............

YEAHHH!Toast his body into a living inferno and melt in it a microwave!

*I'm just overacting...am I?

Ha ha ha :D
there's so many who'd like to kill shin tee hee so funny and interesting....
Questions: Why he is being created is also interesting

Fruit Basket: Kyo~! Buh-byez! *blows his brains out*

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

I want to kill Alphonse actually. He is such a democratic ahole.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

i hate shinn
just kill him already

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

Seiya from Sain Seiya! >.<, I hate him! die SEIYA, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Signature Image

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

1. inuyasha.
god he's annoying, in both the dub & jap versions. the series is too prolonged, it was jsut so annoying.

2.shinji
god. I've never seen a more emo anime character.

3.Karen
{ mermaid melody } my god. it's an anime filled with singing & they got the worst japanese singer possible, she sounds like a dead cat.

4.Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew,
my god she drives me insance.

5.Chole from Noir.
she's really... o_0

merged: 07-10-2006 ~ 10:01am
actually i wish that flay would go to hell. she's wasting her time playing 'he's my boyfriend' with Kira. she's a total slut! that's the type of anime girls i hate, sluts! XP

She was more misunderstood... & she did die -_-

merged: 07-10-2006 ~ 10:03am
again, why does everyone want to kill shinn? D:

Tsukasa of Hack//Sing, she's...
And why do you want to kill Inuyasha?

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by Yumemi16Tsukasa of Hack//Sing, she's...
And why do you want to kill Inuyasha?

Why they want to kill inuyasha?
Simple...... too long story --> boring ^_^' I guess he he he

Sesshomaru can't even kill Inuyasha. Actually, he's in situations where he should be dead, but he's not. Shinn is okay, he's just misunderstood. At first, I thought Shinji should be blasted by an cannon but given he's situation, I guess I don't think he should die. I think Lucy from Elfen Lied should die. The other girl should have killed her.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Mai valentine and Tea from yugioh. i think she counts , stupid whores
I didn't care for Kameille from zeta gundam
I forgot to mention... SHINN KICKS ASS

I want to see naruto dead...and saskue...and kakasi...and Kiba, u know what, it's easyer just to say who I DONT want to see dead.

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Shinn, yes! totally, kill him off >.> and Inuyasha... he's so stupid.. one minute he's like "OH! I'll always protect you Kagome" and the next minute you see her being kidnapping while he's going to Kikyo >.> pfft.

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

darkkratos55

Da Cursed Pervy Person

My Please Die List-
Sagara Sousuke-too up tight and loyal
Zelos Wilder-that damn perv was peeking at sheena one time
Alphonse*spelling?* Elric or at least get a less girly voiced seiyuu

There's nothing more fun than being an internet geek. ><

well, he's not really a hero anymore, but I WANT SASUKE UCHIHA TO DIE A PAINFULL DEATH AND BURN IN THE PITS OF HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY! i swear, he's so annoying. always going on about "avenger this," and "i'm going to kill itachi that." god! and he's not even a cool ninja. i mean, compare him to someone like itachi or neji, or even naruto. sasuke's just so stupid! *continues on with 10 hour rant* DIE SASUKE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tohru and Kyo.
Everyone in Tokyo Mew Mew.
Inu Yasha and Kagome.
I also keep on thinking 'Cloud'...

merged: 07-21-2006 ~ 11:59am
Stop with the bashing of Sasuke, already.
He needs to be alive in order for Uchihacest to work.

Quote by 1wakemeup1I'd say Kouta from Elfen Lied. First he admits he's in love with his cousin, Yuuka, and then it dies after a little bit. Then he goes to Lucy/Nyuu and doesn't let go of her.

What an idiot.

i wouldn't really want him 2 die, i just agree that he is one hell of an IDIOT! Also he's one lucky bastard because Yuka and Lucy/Nyuu wans him

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by KillMeCrimsonwell, he's not really a hero anymore, but I WANT SASUKE UCHIHA TO DIE A PAINFULL DEATH AND BURN IN THE PITS OF HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY! i swear, he's so annoying. always going on about "avenger this," and "i'm going to kill itachi that." god! and he's not even a cool ninja. i mean, compare him to someone like itachi or neji, or even naruto. sasuke's just so stupid! *continues on with 10 hour rant* DIE SASUKE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah I could understand what you're feeling .....
even though I like Sasuke (especially when he's fooling around with Naruto)
but I just hate it when he completely throw himself to Orochimaru to revenge his brother >.< STUPID SASUKE X-O

tinhok

tinhok

D.C.Fan Club

Quote by justrunI want Edward Elric from FMA to DIE!

I accept it too.
Ed go to die!
Winry will be my fiancee. ><

"You can't reset life like a game.But you can alway start over.However,that is not a start from zero."

Signature

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Any main character that dies then comes back. It is stupid I mean if they kill them why bring them back? Damn I hate it when that happens. I waste the tears and then bam next episode they are mircaculously alive and well and is off to save the day again. IT IS JUST A BUNCH OF BULL HONKY.

Evil Mind Good Heart

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by Dreamer25Any main character that dies then comes back. It is stupid I mean if they kill them why bring them back? Damn I hate it when that happens. I waste the tears and then bam next episode they are mircaculously alive and well and is off to save the day again. IT IS JUST A BUNCH OF BULL HONKY.

^^ Yup2 anyone who we thought die n back to life out of nowhere is sucks ^^

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

I have finished GSD and I have to say that Shinn can go and perish. I mean he doesnt show much herois moments, he just goes insane and starts killing everyone.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.