Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would u watch anime and miss FIFA World Cup matches ? - Minitokyo

Would u watch anime and miss FIFA World Cup matches ?

Would u watch anime or World Cup ?

Anime ofcourse!!!
35 votes
Read Manga
6 votes
Sleep
3 votes
FIFA World Cup! every single match!
10 votes
Some of the matches
25 votes
Only the Finals
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

This season everyone is crazy about football! But are you?

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Heck yeah i'd watch anime and read a good manga i hate soccer. :angry:

hell yeah i love anime, football gives me a headache

watch soccer over anime? get real, i dont watch any sports games.

komrov

komrov

"Fear not the psyker."

since i don't like football, yes i would watch a whole bunch of anime...

Signature
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gate unbarred and unguarded." - Librarian (Warhammer 40k)

lol,screw soccer. anime for life.

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

Totally. I haven't seen any so far and I'm not into sport so, give a a couch and heaps anime. I'm there.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I'd easily ditch soccer for anime since I hate soccer. Now, if it was another sport -- like WRC or downhill skiing, though -- that'd be a completely different matter.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Not a soccer fan so it would get the can.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

wow, what unexpected replies i got here. Soccer isnt that bad maybe if you tried it some time you'll understand.

Wut drastikhate said ill always watch that episode some other time anyway

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

Some Fifa Matches, I Wanna See If England Ever Goes Against Mexico, MEXICO TO DA END xD

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Right now England (7) has 3 points more than Mexico (4). Very unlikely. Ofourse i would want Mexico to win if ther was a match bcoz i dont support England

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

lol ne1 watch bleach 2 weeks ago they posed the same question lol

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

xheartlessx

xheartlessx

xheartlessx

to XDE and Drastikhate ..... Mexico lost 2-1 against Argentina ...... now if you will excuse me i will be commiting suicide.... *aaaaaaaaaaa*

Signature

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Really, zeroenna57 ? i wasnt interested in the bound thing bleach is in, waiting for the continuation of the traitor. hmm, wat episode anyway.

merged: 06-25-2006 ~ 11:02am
uhhhh.. ookay. xheartlessx , maybe u should support another team for the meantime. Yes, i might want to die ( not! ) but hey, not all the teams i supported isnt doing bad

This is why we humans have created TV's with PIP modes:
Picture in Picture.

You get to watch two shows at the same time.
Anime and FIFA world cup. :)

Signature

I am very busy, but I'll watch anime over soccer. I can watch anime any time I want, while I have to stay up late at night to catch soccer. Soccer doesn't help my work and essential skills, although I like to play soccer with my friends as leisure activity or exercise.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

haha...looks like not much people like soccer. same with me heh. i rather just watch anime also.

I'd watch anime. I'm an ignorant American who doesn't follow the World Cup, or soccer (football) at all. Or any sports, for that matter, as I'm too occupied with anime...

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I don't really like soccer. haha.. Either watching anime or reading a manga.

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

OMG, NERDZ lmao, If U'd Rather Watch Anime Than The WORLD CUP...Then U Are A Nerd <.<

i would read manga. world cup can be seen too at times... only on my spanish channels! but i just like to see the results on line.

I'm part of that 1% of people world wide who doesn't give a crap about the world cup so yeah.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.