Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would u watch anime and miss FIFA World Cup matches ? - Minitokyo

Would u watch anime and miss FIFA World Cup matches ?

Would u watch anime or World Cup ?

Anime ofcourse!!!
35 votes
Read Manga
6 votes
Sleep
3 votes
FIFA World Cup! every single match!
10 votes
Some of the matches
25 votes
Only the Finals
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Watch anime. I hate that game.

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Well, I'm currently caught up in the Australian football madness. So, I'll take any game with Australia in it over anime. Possibly England, and I'll definately be out to watch the Italy vs. Australia game. Even if we lose I don't care (though it would be nice to win), I just can't belive me made it into the 16!

So yeah... football.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

let's see i am the only one in my family who doesn't give a damn about soccer. so i'd definitely rather watch anime then follow the fifa worldcup

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

I have never really liked sports, so for me it would be anime and manga ^^'. But probably others in my family will get so excited so I cant calm down when watching ^^'

But whatever, anime ftw ;)

Signature Image

i woudl watch the england matches, thats it but even then I was too busy watching anime to watch the match yesterday lol

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

ill pass up anime for FIFA. anime can be watched any day. It comes on every 4 years so i dont wanna miss it. USA lost to Ghana. Im so mad. Those guys r good.

What is it?

O_o, guess some ppl wouldn't understand what football (or soccer, how u yankees call it) is all about. It's about teamwork, skill, strategy, and the physical limits a team could bring out in a game... If ya just think shallowly that its about a bunch of lads fooling around with a ball, then ur wrong. Rofl...

Try watching sport animes like SlamDunk, Eyeshield21, u'd understand... heh, anyways i'd go for both WorldCup and anime the sametime. As x-gear said, it comes once in every 4 years, would be a waste to miss it, it only last for a few weeks only neways...

AiryFaerieAriel

iFALLforYOU;

For me, it would all depend. Usually where I am, the soccer matches aren't at the same time that the anime is aired. But if my team was playing I would watch the game. Unfortunately...my team is out -_- >.<

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

what kind of question is this:s

is just so incredible... the world cup footbal or whatever u call it is not so important... nor anime!

for those to compare--- is just too ridiculous to compare

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Wow...didn't expect so many people to go for Anime only.
I watch a couple of matches, and maybe the finals if I'm in the mood. Recently I haven't even watched a lot of anime. It's only One Piece that I watch every week or so. World Cup this year seems boring for some reason.

no way record anime and just watch the football! World cup a thing that happends every 4 yrs anime u can watch ne time

<3

It's always good to maintain a healthy balance. If there is a match I would like to see, I'd watch it.

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I watch some of the higlights of the games but would not sit through a whole match!
I would rather watch some anime than football!

Liked the Brazil and Ghana game Brazil wooped their butts but all in all was good game Ghana really surpirised me with the amount of ball possesion they had and scoring opportunities they threw away!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

marc

marc

Yojimbo

football!

anime's on dvd/computer/whatever so you can watch it anytime.

the world cup is a one in four year event!
the most watched sporting event around the world!

nothing can compare to the the tension/suspense/exhilaration/heartbreak you get when watching a live football match, especially if it's in the latter stages of the world cup! ;)

Signature Image

Do As Infinity Forever

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

This is where time management comes in...hehe
I'll watch the later matches, so it doesn't really affect my time spent on anime :)

Movin'...

I only watch some because of the people here in Brazil that mostly go crazy over it, but only the important ones like teams that we might face and of course our team, but other than that I stick to anime...

hugolamas

Anime and Power Metal Rules

Pendejos chinguen a su madre no mamen si no ven el mundial
Damn youre so wrong if you dont watch the world cup dont be stupid soccer rules

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

You can watch anime everyday but you can't miss World Cup every 4 years!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Since I couldn't care less about the World Cup it's anime all the way. Love the stuff and I want more!

of cource I'd watch anime who woudn't I don't give a damm about football so i'd defenetly watch anime
!

No way! World cup fever! Brazil! England! Love anime but World cup is only every 4 years! Gotta love football!

Quote by XDE
OMG, NERDZ lmao, If U'd Rather Watch Anime Than The WORLD CUP...Then U Are A Nerd <.<

I wouldn't insult ppl just because they have a different prefernce of yours.

as to the thread question I'd watch most of the games.
I like soccer.

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

I watchd them both at this time. I had a lots of free time. In fact, I Think everybody too.
I guess if i had to choose, i'd rather watchd them both in the same time (how can i do that?).

Anime And Football is my Entertainment 4 lifes. I guess i cant let go 4 life. Maybe 4ever.

The world cup is once every four years, so I'd pick that over anime, as I can watch anime whenever I have free time, however it isn't the same when you tape a soccer match and watch it after you know the final score.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.