Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would u watch anime and miss FIFA World Cup matches ? - Minitokyo

Would u watch anime and miss FIFA World Cup matches ?

Would u watch anime or World Cup ?

Anime ofcourse!!!
35 votes
Read Manga
6 votes
Sleep
3 votes
FIFA World Cup! every single match!
10 votes
Some of the matches
25 votes
Only the Finals
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Wugz

analord

What is this? People rather watch dinner plate-eyed idiots stumbling on each other than watch the greatness of the World Cup?

What's wrong with you people? This is acceptable only if you're from the US, in which case what you call football is COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG.

draculina

draculina

Bladedancer of Dark and Light..

Have you ever heard of two tv's in one room? simple...lol

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

LOL, good one, Draculina! XD

I would definitely want to watch some of the matches. I really would like to see who wins this year.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

ShinjiRHCP

ShinjiRHCP

***Eva01 pilot***

I seen anime right now, while are playing France and Brazil... :D

I watch anime during matches except for France's matches, like this evening ;)

Hell yeah I would watch anime before i watching football. Infact i don't even watch football so its really no option in what i would watch

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

I don't particularly care for sports

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

anime of course! I don't like football and soccer...

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

well.. i only watched some of the match coz it depend on what kind of match.

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Quote by draculinaHave you ever heard of two tv's in one room? simple...lol

Whoaaa there! Did i read right? How is that even humanly possible! U'll be distracted by one of them. Watching soccer would be best. Anime can be seen later.

Results now is like 31 pts for anime & manga while 35 pts for soccer. The results are very close

don't really like soccer. but for some matches, i simply cannot ignore them. final of course i'll watched them. well, i got other times for anime. don't really care.

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

I watched the matches over my anime...like others said, you can watch anime whenever you want, while the World Cup is once every 4 years.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

I'd watch Anime any day of the week over football. Then again...I'd stare blankly at a wall for 5-hours rather than watch football.

how about both, if i have a tv in my room i would watch anime on my pc and watch the game on the tv so both :D

haha i live in asia so i'd choose sleep over football and anime ><

personally doesnt have much interest in football so if its aired in afternoon my time i'd choose anime.

just...not interested in football

i'd watch a anime about soccer haha

k, wc has ended, go watch animes now u loons... lol. Zizou's butt to the chest of some italian n0ob roxxor btw. XD

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

geez~i WILL choose anime in my very top hotlist cause' anime won't repeat itself again anywhere whereas FIFA will have the results in newspaper tomorrow. watching anime is different from reading its episode synopsis. although i like watching football, it's boring if there're no surprise (surprise of zidane's head-knocking show). that's just my opinion, no offence. i just don't have the passion in just watching players kick the ball, miss the goal, or ggggoooaaalll~! unless s.korea can make opponents crash with 10-1

oh, unless i have its VCD/DVD. but, still, i don't want to be left behind the world.

gosh, thanks goodness Astro will have Animax channel very soon at last!

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Yes! God Bless Us!

I would watch final or semifinal only if Spain gets there, and Spain NEVER gets there :P so I prefe to read a good manga instead :)

La felicidad o la tristeza dependen de la actitud de la mente
Happiness or sadness depend on the attitude of the mind

Nosferatum

Nosferatum

Indomitable Platypus

I could never understand what's so great about football... soccer... etc...
Just a game or kind sport if you talk about professionals.
But exactly what is so different? Nothing.

Anime rulezzzz. :)

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

well I'm german and a soccer freak XD soo I've watched every single match!

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

OMG! How do you do it! I think you'd have to be glued to the TV!

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

mm.... iv nvr watched the fifa world kup matches anyways sooooo haha ^^
m.i.a. ^^

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.