Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your fav character on Naruto - Minitokyo

your fav character on Naruto

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 194 total items

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

who's your fav charater on Naruto?
why?

Me? I love Gaara so much, he's such an adorable kiddo hehehe ( I couldn't help it when they played the flashback of Gaara'e background)
And thank godness he become a friend of naruto :)

Check this out for my fanart ;)
Sakura's Summer Holiday | Konoha's Sensei (Kakashi & Iruka) | Chaotic Naruto-tachi | Simply Rock Lee | Friends For-EVA! Gaara n Lee

For some reason, I'm always intrigued by Itachi, even though he's a freak most of the time he shows up. However, apart from him, I think I like Kiba the next best, because he's just cute and friendly (and so's his doggie). And then there's Gaara, too. He was so tiny in those flashbacks.. :D

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

(I really like all your reasons... I never knew Gaara became Naruto's ally! (._.)
So far, I am a fan of Kakashi, since he's so laid-back, and calm(a bit amusing, too XD); I'm really wound-up and anxious, so I am a bit envious...

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

I love Gaara! At first he may seem creepy but later on, after the battle with Naruto and also after his flashback, I just can't help but adore him.

And then there's Naruto. Dispite the fact that he was treated extremely poorly, he still tried to work hard. Very impressive.

The ones that follow are Neji, Rock Lee, and Temari. They simply rock. XD

fav charcters? that's kinda hard to decide. really like all the characters for their uniqueness. but if i had to choose one, it would be Shikamaru. he's intelligent, he's calm, and he has that shadow thing of his.

beastmagus

beastmagus

Wandering Artifact

Naruto or Gaara i just like both let go with that to many reason not enough to say one is better from the other

i am just a living artifact

Tsuni-chan

now a Febronia x Virgil fan :3

**Gaara-kun ne>!**He's just soooo cool!After that flashback and the way he changed......it's just great.
Then.......................................(...) but not that great since he's with that guy now. Then naruto, sakura, hinata, rock lee, neji, tenten, temari!, and shikamaru!

...Along night roads, I walked barefoot without feeling sorry for my feet....His heart is now in your hands, don't lose him and don't break him.

My fav is probably a tie between Tsunade and Kakashi because they are so cool on their own. Hinata rocks too, in a not-so-obvious way.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i don't actually have a favorite character from Naruto. but if i actually have to choose, it'll be Jiraiya-sama XD
acts and behaves just like Naruto when he was still a genin. makes me wonder if 4th and 3rd had similar behaviours and attitudes.

well havent seen really too much the series but i would say Hinata!

merged: 06-28-2006 ~ 12:09pm
well havent seen really too much the series but i would say Hinata!

i love kakashi cus he is funny and mestirious and realy realy cool

oroooooooooooooo

it has to be the great and loving sakura....but i am sooo in love with itachi sasuke...lol mmm :)

I luv Sasuke he's awsome and mine so hand off!^_-

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

I love everyone in the show because each one of them has each unique characteristics like:

...clumsiness and stupidity of Naruto which really gave some comic relief...

...Sakura's inner side that REALLY ROCKS!SHANNARO!

...Sasuke's kind of smile...hehehe he looks cute...

...Kakashi's calm behaviour...

...Gaara's cute baby face....KAwaiiii

There are many others...I don't think the space will not be enough to allow me to explain the details...

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

Itachi, because ... well don't really know what to say here... he is simply as cool as it gets.. has all that power and has his own motives. Plus he beat Sasuke for good (I was getting sick of his avenger yappin)
Gaara, because I liked his initial attitude and he also dresses cool (I still don't like the sandals tho)
Neji.. he simply kicks ass with those tenketsu punches

OBVIOUSLY... *look up*
LEE! lol! ^^ he's so cute, funny, hardworking, easy going, strong (in and out), and another bunch of reasons..
shikamaru, he soo cool when he's thinking, easy going, and unpredictable!
and kakashi, i don't know why, i just like him. lolzz!

lee rocks!!!! ^^

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Okay as I said before my fav was gaara then the second belong to Sasuke.... to bad in the end he's at the bad guy side >_<

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

First i liked Naruto the best, ever since he cried for Sasuke.
But now my absolute favourtie is Gaara-- he is so so so cool! i love the way he performs jitsu... he reminds of Edward performing a transmutation. But the main reason why i like Gaara is that he's calm and kind now~ still he's not overly nice, but that's how i like a character to be.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Melanie1993

Melanie1993

Some title...?

My fave character is definetly Sasuke! He is cute, funny and somehow always manages to make his fangirls drool an ocean. Oh, by the way, I'm not one of those girls. He's just my fave character.

~Mel wuz here~

me i love sasuke he is so dreamy....kiddin..is is one of the characters that keep u coming back to the series

Rock Lee...you have to admire his work ethic

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

naruto and kakashi....maybe gaara or even neji, GAARA! but if your talkin about the girls hinata or tsunade and temari, maybe anko....uuuuuuhhhhhhhh itz so hard i cant decide at all their all so cool

Life is but an Endless Waltz

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

woohoo i love gaara too! he's just so cool :) of cos he was a little freaky at first, but still i like him!

i like neji, shikamaru and naruto as well, but gaara is definitely my fave ^^

woooowww, there're too many too list >.<

well... I love naruto (he's the main character and deserves more love!), gaara, neji, itachi XD
as for the female character my favs are Hinata and Ino (yes she does deserves more love too :) )
but I can't really choose between all those bishi >.< lol

and I can't stand sasuke, and well I've nothing against sakura (but I really disliked her in the first gen, but she became better in next gen hopefully)... oh well that's because I can't stand the pairing either (sakusasu....argh.... it's horrible -_-')

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 194 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.