Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your fav character on Naruto - Minitokyo

your fav character on Naruto

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 194 total items

ZAKU!Hes so hott and strong!Lees too bush browed 4 me!Kakashi would be 2nd,really hot, funny,intellegent! i hope he gets together with RIN~

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by GrieverZeroRock Lee...you have to admire his work ethic

Yup I like Lee too.. he's such a hardworker and i salute for that ^^
and there's a cute scene when lee and gaara met for the second time after the chuunin exam ^^ when gaara said that lee become weaker and lee replied that's because gaara torn him apart in the match and gaara go silent ha ha ha ^^ poor lee ^^ but i really salute for his will XD

for me not naruto... that's truth. i like shikamaru most. a lazy bum, but a genius. the way he arrange battles really cool. and he can be dependable at crucial moment. yes.. yes.. he is definitely my favourite character.

I really hate Rock Lee.
he sucks
I hate how so many people like him.
I LIKE SASUKE the best. He is THE best.
He looks cool (unlike Lee)
He acts cool (unlike Lee)
all the girls like him (unlike Lee & naruto)
He is smart
he fights really good
he doesnt give up, and he sticks with what he says.
he stays with Kakashi in the end and learns lightning blade (note: I like Kakashi 2nd)
and he has TWO sharinguns and they are both his! not transfered to him like Kakashi..

merged: 07-13-2006 ~ 06:43am
SASUKE IS THE BEST! LEE SUCKS!

(I LOVE LEE AND GARAA

merged: 07-18-2006 ~ 08:59am

Quote:

merged: 07-18-2006 ~ 09:01am
hay guy above lee rocks [his name said so you dumm@$$

merged: 07-18-2006 ~ 09:01am
sorry

Shikamaru all the way! He may not be outstanding physically, but his mental capacity makes up for it in every way.

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

Kisame!
cuz it sounds like
kisama... no. jus jokin
his skills r way 222 attractive! yeah!

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

Gaara, shikamaru and itachi.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Rock Lee, hands down all the way. His hard work, comical relief. and his great battles, like his battle with Gaara and the guy with the bones (forgot his name sadly). Haku comes in 2nd, he didn't show up very much at all, but he's cool, and I like his ice moves. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

rika23

rika23

?-?????

I like shikamaru! coz hes soo cute! (altough hes lazy Xp) N ino coz.. she more.. i donoo..

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Otaku19

Taco Lord

Mine would definitley be Itachi hes just to much of a badass not to like enough power to make orochimaru fear him that shits crazy

Taco Lord

haku is be my fav charater ^^i love his loyalty and devotion and to mention he's cute <3 tehee

KAKASHI! ^_^

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

my opinion is i Like Kakashi i think the most because hes always keepin his head cool and acting very smart and layed back but when he needs too hes always a good fighter (and love his look :P) also like naruto because hes got spirit and he gives the serie great humor . and of course neji is one of my favs too :)

May The Sky's Be Bright on the Times we need too see The StarsWings-Lovers

huh? hmm I guess it would be naruto.I really like him :)
I also like Kakashi and Shikamaru :D
why them? well I don't really need a reason to like someone so I'll say it once: 'just because' .... ^.^

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

My fave character gotta be.. Gaara. I love him.

itachi and kakashi are the coolest

Ino cause she's cute

Ten Ten cause she's a fighter

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

lets see
yeah
Its Kisame!
cuz it sounds like kisama.
Nah. juz jokin
mainly is because of his skills.

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

elbonytarzan

elbonytarzan

Usagi @_@

neji is sooo super cute! especially that pic of him when he was younger...hinata's not bad too. but my fave is still neji! woohoo :D

zxalien

zxalien

Twilight Dragon

My fav one is Sasuke because I can relate to him

I relly like Kakashi. He is so cool and laid back. He is also really strong.

Hinata

My fav Naruto character is Hinata...

hey hey

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 194 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.