Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your fav character on Naruto - Minitokyo

your fav character on Naruto

Tagged under Naruto

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 194 total items

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

Hinata is my favorite char from naruto

Life is but an Endless Waltz

Kakashi! I actually don't like the show Naruto, but I watched it up to episode 20, just to see Kakashi! Then I started watching Prince of Tennis and finished the series yesterday. ^_^

Shino all the way.
What better way to remain one of the least known about charecters in the series then to blow everyone away by having bugs shoot out of his sleaves out of nowhere!
GO BUGMAN GO!

??

Im in love with Garra hes so cool i love how he can control the sand

Kurenai. My favourite Naruto character. In second place comes Kyuubi.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Hinata!

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

My fave character is NARUTO... since he's so active abt almost anything with matching stubbornness, cheerfulness and heart of gold rolled in one person.

In the girls..... I like Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Temari... alittle of Shizune and Tsunade!

I hate the most is Sasuke-teme.... >.< (he's such a bastard for me!) :P

Hinata is my most fav. She's really adorable <3
After Hinata I like also Sasuke, Sai, Kiba , Naruto and Ino the most =)

GAARA RULES MUHAHAHAHAHH!

Gaara...im feel for him.

I would have to go with Jiraiya. he is so much like naruto when he was a kid ;). And alsi naruto

shikamaru is an awesome character... his shadow bind thing rocks.. and he can choke people with shadows, how cool is that? gaara also rocks but everyone likes him... itatchi is the cool demon ppl.. u must agree with me. he can OWN everyone easily..

Every one who has seen Naruto can under stand when that is wwwwwwwwwaaaaayyyyyy to hard there are to many for me to just chose one there can not be just one i like some for different resones.

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

I'm not sure either Deidara or Itachi. But I also love Sasuke.

*look at my avy!* he rocks! first, he's cute (at least for me. T_T a lot of my friends said i'm weird by loving lee, whats wrong with that? he's cute!)

and i also like shikamaru, chouji, gaara, neji, kimimaro, kakashi, guy(for being lee's teacher), and shino! i used to like sasuke, but i dun really do right now.. o.O lolz..

lee rocks!!!! ^^

Quote by RAvEnLuvSZaku8999999994ZAKU!Hes so hott and strong!Lees too bush browed 4 me!Kakashi would be 2nd,really hot, funny,intellegent! i hope he gets together with RIN~

I hate to said that, but they are both (Zaku and Rin) dead... Orochimaru killed them to use their bodies while fighting with Hokage the Third. I'm sorry but that's the true. T_T

merged: 08-04-2006 ~ 06:54pm
Oh, and my favourite character is definetly Iruka. He's such sweet and caring... But I hate him in anime, he's too sissy and gay (he's blushing while talking with Kakashi - sick!)!

Dominator

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by mekirinrinfu*look at my avy!* he rocks! first, he's cute (at least for me. T_T a lot of my friends said i'm weird by loving lee, whats wrong with that? he's cute!)

and i also like shikamaru, chouji, gaara, neji, kimimaro, kakashi, guy(for being lee's teacher), and shino! i used to like sasuke, but i dun really do right now.. o.O lolz..

it's Gai I presume ^^ not guy but whatever
I agree with you Lee is cute ha ha eventhough a bit weird with that thick eyebrow and very big eyes ^^ (Gaara sures envy Lee's eyebrow since he doesn't have the eyebrow ha ha ha)

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Naruto...,well because he is the main character and ummm is so funny, cool, but stupiddd!Gotta love, so yea he my fav.
hehehe!

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

wow theres alot if Gaara fans XD
my favs are Gaara, Neji , Naruto, Temari, Kankuro, TenTen :D
but if I were to choose one it would either be Gaara or Neji XP

um.....theres alot but the my fave fave is Gaara, he's just so cute, and that cold personality.
He was so kawaii when he was little plus the sand thing is cool XP

Then there's Itachi, bad boy plus a total hottie
Naruto, kakashi, Sasori and the 3rd too

Sasuke and shino

Shikamaru because he's a genious who just wants other people to leave him alone and he doesn't like attention from those same troublesome people.

Can't decide between Gaara and Sasuke

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

My favourite character in Naruto is Kakashi~!
He's just too cool~ He is very funny and I love it when he's fighting.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 194 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.