Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your fav character on Naruto - Minitokyo

your fav character on Naruto

Tagged under Naruto

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 194 total items

For me, it's a tie between Naruto and Hinata. Naruto, not only 'cuz he's the main character, but he's silly and often messes things up. Without him in the show, it would get too complicated and it wouldn't have funny parts. Hinata, 'cuz, um, I'm not sure. I really think she and Naruto should get together. And I'm with you in the I-hate-Sasuke thing, Lems. He's such a Know-It-All! It's driving me insane! (Not a far trip) The SakuraSasuke pairing is kinda cute, though.

I like Naruto
He's awesome! >.<
hahaha but he's funny, clueless, air-headed (sometimes) loyal, trusting, amusing, and ver hyper-active.
Hahaha he reminds me of a boy version of my friend :)
I like Hinata to. She reminds me of myself.
Because I used to be sooooo shy (exactly how she was)
And then I gained all this confidence and now I'm not shy at all! YAY :D
Anyways, but it's her transformation from this shy, self-esteemless girl to this confident woman!
Sooo yeah Naruto and Hinata for me!

My favorit character: 1. Shikamaru
2. Rock Lee
3. Jiraiya

My favorite:

1. Naruto: All the reasons given about him say why he is my favourite.
2. Hinata: I just love how she started so shy, and then little by little has grown up, and eventhough she is still shy, she tries to control it. Very nice :)
3. Rock Lee: Love his work ethic and his comic side (and his funny face :P) (made me remember of myself in the episode where they are in the 2nd chunin exam (in the forest) and he is scanning the area, and does the game where he jumps from the tree and tries to get all the leafs that are falling before they get to the ground, and if he does it Sakura would love him. Jejeje I used to constantly do those games with myself :)

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

its soo hard to choose just one! but I'd have to say that my favourite is Naruto! he's just so cute and i love his fun personality. Next in line is Itachi...just becuz i love his sexy eyes lol

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

i luvers gaara and sasuke ^^ and sakura and hinata are just so kewl! hinata is more like me because shes shy,escpecially around the guy she likes :D

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

i likes deidara! hes awesome. also shikamaru and sakura. theyre also awesome. shikamarus just so lazy that hes cool.

Serpentin

Serpentin

Kimi Sai Ireba!!!

I love Haku, he absolutly RULES! and yes people I am a Sasuke hater. The guy is such a ass towards his comrades

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Sooo from my pov
the couples are
Sasuke - Sakura
Naruto - Hinata
Shikamaru - Tenmari
Neji - Tenten
who else on the line? ^_^

I'd have to say i like Aburame Shino the best becuase... well..... he rocks! >.<
I think that he is powerful, and for some reason i always liked characters that are somewhat shady... And plus most of his attacks are no jutsu

My favorite naruto character is Jiraiya because theirs not one character that could take him down without risking their life. Even Itachi gave him the respect he deserved. I also like the fact that he is so perverted and funny at the same time. lol. Plus he trained the Yondaime, what more do you have to say...

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

Naruto himself, because all of the suffering he has been through...he is still optimistic and strong...i admire him!

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

rock lee and sasuske the most for sure but i like them all

Kakashi!

i like naruto cus he's such a baka but kakashi is the best

he is so cool and beautiful :)

oroooooooooooooo

Hinata! n_n Cause she's all so sweet. n_n

No doubt. Look my ava xDDD

My fav characters are Saske (OF COURSE!) and Kakashi... oh god! I wish i have a sensei like him! *slobbering* xD

Love Shika cuz well...He represents the laziness in me wahahaha...And also he`s the most intelligent character out of all the other genin...200+ for IQ omg..Sasuke`s abit unstable because well to be fair to him he did have to face watching his family die twice and high expectations of his father...Overall I love Sasuke the best..XD Itachi too....He`s probaly the best nin in the series...Even Oro-sama was scared of him...=x......But the best character..Jiraiya-sama!OoOoOoOo...

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

Yey! gaara <33 X)
deidara is kinda cool too.

Mmm.... i'm between Saske and Kakashi. Why? Well... i love dark characters, and Saske is that way ^^ Many people don't understand him and they hate him :( But i understand him perfectly, so i love him ^^

In ohter hand... Kakashi... Ohh... I wish a sensei like him!

ROCK LEE! the springtime of youth is upon us! lol Lee is definetly the coolest!

My favorite characters are Sasuke and Gaara! :) Their so awsome!

Naruto off course ino is attractive and kakashi interesting

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

my favorite characters in naruto are gaara and temari.

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 194 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.