Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need help unistalling windows media player - Minitokyo

Need help unistalling windows media player

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi im trying to uninstall my windows medis player. I upgraded to windows media 11, but I didn't like it so I'm trying to go back to windows 10 but when I try to install it I says "The most recent version of windows is running. Cannot continue setup." Could someone tell me how to get back to windows 10?

Short answer: I don't think you can. I didn't install the WMP11 beta for the reason I awsn't aware of it having an uninstall function. Try looking around on the beta site where you got it to see about removing it.

This should work, its the same instructions that they used for mediaplayer 10 beta. Knowing MS, they havent changed things.

Click the START button and select Run.
Type in: regedit in the command box.
When the regedit window appears, expand the HKEY LOCAL MACHINE by clicking on the plus sign to its right.
Now Click on the plus next to SOFTWARE, then MICROSOFT, then WINDOWS, then CURRENT VERSION and finally UNINSTALL
When you expand the Uninstall folder, you'll see all the programs currently installed, such as the uninstall Media Player 11 or Media Player, etc.
Click on the folder you want to uninstall, in the box on the right you will see two strings:
DisplayName and UninstallString.
Double click UninstallString and a box will appear with the uninstall string highlighted.
Right click on the highlighted entry and select COPY.
Close the Regedit window.
Select the START button and click RUN.
Right click inside the command box and paste the uninstall string and click OK to uninstall Media Player 11 beta

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.