Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What CODEC packs are the best? none? - Minitokyo

What CODEC packs are the best? none?

Best CODEC pack? or none?

CCCP
51 votes
Others
11 votes
K-lite
26 votes
none at all
4 votes
Gordian Knot
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

CCCP just solves everything for me, but ive tried k-lite, and i know that's a pretty good alternative as well.

The CCCP : Combined Community Codec Pack is a filter pack specifically built for playing anime. It's never failed me and I have run into many types of files this includes movies,anime, and other oddly encoded files. Also being able to use media player classic is nice sometimes.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I also believed that codec packs were useless and cause more trouble than good. Until i discovered Matroska pack. I have used it for almost 3 years and it has never failed me.

CCCP.. but I install each one singularly

is k-lite definitively

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

CCCP is the bare minimum for any anime watcher but K-lite provides something more so as you an watch ALL videos you download.

For me, K-lite rocks, I dont wanna get any headache from delays from watching my shows

Both have Media Player Classic but whats up with the extra Zoom player from CCCP? We dont need it. Its just really wasting space.

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

I prefer CCCP, personally.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

Kotori146

Kotori146

Otaku

I've always used the CCCP Pack and never needed anything else to play anything, alongside with VLC Media Player and Xvid Codec for reassurance and old times sake.
Plus it's always good to support FOSS software.

i used to K Lite Mega Codec Pack b4 move to Linux

merged: 07-02-2007 ~ 10:40am
i used to K Lite Mega Codec Pack b4 move to Linux

CCCP? Just hear it now. Where I can download it? It is free?

Kotori146

Kotori146

Otaku

Quote by ChronoQZCCCP? Just hear it now. Where I can download it? It is free?

You can download it from here:
http://www.cccp-project.net/

I use VLC Player and its enough for me. It can play all the formats (besides RealTime). But I have sometime problems with the subtitels if I looks .mkv files, but its all.

Just tried it

usin klite+ mega codec....
but somehow.... it got some weird bugs that get into my nerves.....
and it cleshes wif some of my programs and wincustomize....
other than that, it's ok....-_-
hmm.... maybe i'll try cccp.... juz try..... :P

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

I use Media Player Classic to play my .flv files that I download off youtube.Other than that,I use Realplayer and Windows Media Player,but those two sometimes get on my nerves when I can't play some files on it.

i used to K Lite Mega Codec Pack b4 i moved to Linux

Heh, this is too easy. Communism FTW.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

CCCP is good, very useful. I also use the ACE Mega CoDecS Pack, it's got a lot of utilities.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

i use cole2k media, it has a collection of codecs and seems to run all video formats with one easy install

Hmm... haven't tried the ones listed above, but i just tried XP Codec Pack from http://www.free-codecs.com and it worked for the files i tried. I haven't tested it extensively, so i dont know really how good it is. anyone know about it?

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

from all the options i have just tried cccp, but it has been so painless that i wholeheartedly recommend it

eijisan

eijisan

Assasin'Style

KMPlayer + Klite Mega pack is the best

im a dreamer . . .

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Used to have the K-lite Codec Pack. I'm now using Essentials Codec Pack.
Not sure yet which is better. Still testing it out.

The K-Lite codec pack is what i personally use....although i haven't seen the CCCP codec yet...K-Lite codec packs are the one for me!

i catn just use one i use lots of them, Divx codec pack, fddshow(x2), CCCP, VLC, picked some k-lite codecs out.
i use the players:
VLC, WMP, Real Player, eEdia player Classic, Zoom player and Gom player

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.