Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ragnarok Online - Minitokyo

Ragnarok Online

page 1 of 1 13 total items

any of you play it? my friend told me about the game but i was wondering if it's worth paying for.

KenjiHiragizawa

KenjiHiragizawa

Lego Knight

Absolutly, there are many mmorpg(masive multiplayer online role playing game @_@) but this one has more RPG elements than the others, like giving you the freedom to choose where tu put the abilities of your char(strenght, agility, etc). It's a very enjoyable game, if u pay for it there will be no regret in the future =P

btw, is VERY addictive -_-

Signature Image

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

You have a free 15 day trial account when your register, so just give it a try and if you like it, p2p. :D I've been playing since its alpha version, i.e. for about 3 years and a half. XD It's very addictive but when you have seen everything in the game and when the updates on iRO comes very slowly, that doesn't help to make you want keep playing. For that you can stop whenever you want if you pay by month and your account is not deleted. So if you feel like playing again, you can just reactivate it. ^^

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

I tried it once but it didn't work for me.. I remember refusing my buddies to "tank" me and help me level up.. I don't know.. in the spirit of gaming, that felt like cheating to me. But I have to admit, it's highly, highly addictive. But once you shun away once, you won't have the urge to play it again. Except of course for usual pangs of longing when "everybody else is playing it"

It died a bit around here so that's a good thing for me.. ^u^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hm sounds good..lol guess ill try that trail thing.

Shakesbeer

Shakesbeer

Nyakawaya Nya

46/35 Swordsman ^_^

blackheart

Mr. Bartender

This is a great game and you dont have to pay for it! You dont belevie me eh? Juss go and find urself a private server some are better than others so try em out!

Signature

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

one of the most addictive games i think. ive started this month to play again this time on euRO... i think the trial is fine if you really like it you can always pay by month...

and i agree with you pyreleaf... i know a lot of ppl who are my friends and refused to tank me or to help in euro also my sister ignores me x___x; but in the end once u got addicted it doesnt really care >D there are a lot of other nice and freaky ppl

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

I don't play the official game because, yeah I like it, but not enough to pay 15 bucks a month. So I play on private servers. They're usually free and have better rates. The last server I played on the rates were 500/500/500. So I was at level 159/78 as a Sniper.

Anyway, I've stopped playing as of now because private servers are the most unstable things in the world-- and after a few weeks the game can get boring because it's rather repeatitive.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I play at the Philippine server. ^^ It's a great game.^^ Lv 90/50 Job Priest. ^^ Heals all the way. ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

hmm...its a really nice game, its really addicting though. but then after awhile, it gets boring doing the same stuff over and over again. the game's only good when you got a lot of stuff happening like updates and events and of course, nice people playing the game, not immature jerks who annoy the hell out of your gaming experience. :D *sigh* pRO (philippine ragnarok online)... too much sh*tty stuff going on. tsk tsk.

Signature

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

I played RO for about 6 weeks, 2 on the trial and 4 paid, because I wanted an informed opinion of Korean design for mud-type games. I appreciated the graphic design, the bgms, and the tiered classes. It looked like a lot of players had fun with the War of Emperium interplayer battles. The game design appeared simpler and more focused than other mmorpgs/muds I've tried, with special emphasis on perseverence or trading for solving game goals.

RO's a mud I wouldn't mind playing again, if I felt I had a lot of time I wouldn't mind killing. I invite other RO players to post on my forum, What do you enjoy about online roleplaying games (muds/mmorpgs)?

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

i play it, addicting yes but i'm sure it gets old after a while; i'm still playing though at the moment because i want to get more moves for my priest :D

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.