Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Destiny is worse than SEED? - Minitokyo

Destiny is worse than SEED?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 184 total items

i prefer seed more than destiny although theres shinn and stellar in destiny. asucaga in seed was much more nicer and cagalli was portrayed as a stronger character.

Destiny started out good, died out in the middle, and then came on good towards the end. So I guess it all evens out, though it coulda been better. I'll take SEED in this case, although I am a pretty big Lunamaria fan.... XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

I wanna watch the Special Edition to see the differences between this and the series

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Hello there, I'm waiting to see the destiny special edition too right now..i hope to see more Asukaga's scenes in this GSD SE...I was really happy reading comments that told me how AsuKaga's relationship is more natural and also both of them seems to be more mature here in SE he he he he...Destiny of course was worse than Seed but I hope this SE can cover it, know what I mean?
And I hope the next of SEED session will be better than SEED itself he he he he he...
Whoaaa I wanna see the SE and also The Edge manga..someone help me how and where to dL them? Pleaseeee?

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

hm...
I saw destiny at first and after i saw seed..
i like both, but destiny's graphic is better... it's very important for me.
soooo I really like destiny and its plot.. i understand your statements, but i don't agree them...

and i dislike (might hate) that event in both series, that there wasn't a real end... they defeated the enemies, ok, but after that? a 5-minutes-long ova (wherein was nothing...) and a final plus phase, wich summarizes the whole destiny serie...

this is my opinion...
(sorry, my english isn't the best, coz i'm hungarian^^")

I must admit, even though I do like Destiny, that Shin makes me very angry for various reasons. One of them is that Shin transferred his feelings to luna really fast after stellar died. Also I like Kira as the main character WAY more the Shin.

And before I watched Desiny I was under the impression that Athrun wasn't confused anymore after he helped at the battle in orb but then suddenly he was confused. And Were the hell did Yuna come from, he also pisses me off. Oh and also is her name Meer or Mia?....I really don't like her and I gotta say it was very funny how she twirled when she was shot....

Yeah, i'd sure like to think so, anyway...Destiny isn't so bad, but still isnt better than its predecessor. Seed has a better story and set of characters.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

DESTINY was interesting for its own part. I liked it somehow. But SEED was creative and more challenging in my opinion, whether in characters and their developments, or the plot. DESINTY was a mixture few new things and many old themes repeating the same way but in different manner and characters. Well of course beside the mecha improvements. I'm mostly talking about the plot here ^_^'

Like: Kissing scene of Shinn Asuka and Lunamaria Hawk on last episodes which reminded me of Cagalli and Athrun's first kiss a lot. XD

Or, Shinn and Stellars second encouter by the shore. A very similar scenario to Athrun and Cagalli's first encounter.

Or, Stellar's appearance on final battle to Shinn which was exactly Kira & Flley's talk in SEED. Shinn and Luna's crying after the final battle was as well an excat copy of Athrun and Cagalli scene in SEED.

I was really disappointed with Athrun's character. By the end of SEED, I had really begun to like his character. He had greately developed and gathered wisdome. It was really admiring. And most certainly what everyone expects in a anime character. But once DESTINY start, I wasn't able to see any of SEEDs characteristics. You again see the same old stubborn Athrun, the same old mistakes, disappointingly, a weaker judgement -_- and even more mistakes in him. He seemed more weaker in spite of what he appeared.

I loved Kira from the begining. But in DESTINY he was just too perfect and too ideal. His maturity and calmness was very admiring but then again very monoton and sometimes very boring.

Shinn Asuka - Mister-always-angry-and-avenger He's lovely boy but too annoying and childish or he wouldn't have received such slaps from Athrun. :D He constantly needed guidance because of his personal grudges that he was reluctant to contemplate. In many occasions he simply accept orders wihtout questioning them as long is sate his anger and hate toward ORB.

As for Cagalli, I'm very pissed with whoever that decided to chain her inside Archangle. She could be a great help to Kira. She was Not weak but more caucious with people's feelings and well-being. Consequently making her weaker. It could be considered both a weakness and a strenght for her. Since she had learned to be less bold (in comparison with her actions in SEED) and overlook things twice. On the other side, it made her weaker to defend herself and break her more easily.

Yuna's decision and majority of coucile's decision was not her fault. I really don't like it when she's accused of inabillity to defend her ideals. The vote of majority whether she liked it or not ruled, regardless of her power and position. Had not Athrun left, she could've stand more strongly and persuade her council. She was simply alone during such critical time.

The very ironic issue here is that why Athrun did not once inquire about Cagalli on his journey. Surely, watching the News, reading a newspaper, or even calling her was not going to take much time. He was his fince (unofficially) after all. Being chairman Zala's (a politician's) son required him to be more informed with political news in the world. Why he should be targeted by Orbs air force is a big question. Surprisingly, instead of showing more persistance he flies straight to Minerva and gets the news about his beloved Cagalli from Luna. What a surprise!

Why Rey had to die? In spite of all his wrong doings I don't think he deserved to die in the end. He was innocent and abused consider to his dark past. Killing him was definitely a pointless idea. He was a strong and potential character as much as Yazak and Dearka.

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Both SEED and Destiny were bad. Astray is where the greatness is at.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Seed is better than destiny because the first one is much well developed than the second ;P The characters are more explored and the anime is more exciting than destiny
even though i like some destiny chars :]

AH! Where do I even start. Destiny sucks compared to Seed.

Man I dont even know where to begin, I guess I'm pretty pissed about cagalli. What the hell happened to her character? I do think her fathers death took it's toll, and I know she needed friends with her, she was really alone once Athrun left to the Plants. Where was Kira? cagalli had it ruff in Destiny T.T

OK! I hate KiraxLacus period. I'm a FllayxKira fan, but I think the LacKir was OK in SEED, i still felt like it had no depth and was shoved in our faces, but in Destiny they just bore me death! Seriously Kira is like God and Lacus is like God, they are seperatly perfect, and now that they are together they are 2 incredibly perfect boring people. Also apparently Lacus kows everything X_x

Hawk sisters. All sooo annoying! Luna is like a badass who can't fight O.O Who hooks up with Shinn even though she thought HE KILLED her sister.
Meyrin is just there...then she helps Athrun and all of a sudden theres AsuMey Fans. Seriously theirs no dept.

Sorry Mwu Fans but I think it was stupid to bring him back to life. i love Mwu but lets face it HE GOT VAPORIZED. The reason they gave for the 'explaination' of his revival is ridiculous.

Shinn...I hate the things Shinn does but I totally understand him. He has a right to hate(maybe not to hate Cagalli) and unfortunatly he takes his anger out at Cagalli.
I hate how he ends up with Luna, I would have prefered/it would have made more since to end up with Rey XD

My couple got totally ruined in Destiny >.< AsuCag!
I'm still so pissed about this. I totally blame Athrun on his one. Athrun is totally torn, all the time. He cannot ever decide what he wants, and unfortunatly Cagalli kira etc. have to suffer. (Dont get me wrong i like Athrun) Why is he gonna go join Zaft again not even consolting with his friends? Cagalli tried so hard to to make it work between them, after the whole Yuna thing.

What i did like about Destiny was MEER! I love Meer she is everything lacus isn't and its awsome. She is also one of the more complex characters in Destiny, who struggles with herself. I love AsuMeer aside from AsuCag. It's the only other Athrun ship that would actually make since. Actaull Meer is SUPPOSED to be Athruns 'other' lover not Meyrin. just like Fllay was Kiras 'other' lover.

Rey was pretty damn aweseom. I think the reason they didn't show him breaking down in pain because of the pill is because they wanted to keep it hidden that he was Rau clone. Dullindal was awsome too. Phatom Pain was cool. especially Stellar I love how twisted she is, shes so childlike but selfish at the same time. Its weird.

*sigh* I think I wrote to much XD

i think seed is better.
because
1. i really don't like shinn.
2. i really don't like meer.
3. i really don't like lunamaria.
4. i really don't like wat was done to cagalli's character.
5. i really don't like the ending.
6. the only thing i liked was muw's returne (even if it wasn't logical).

by the
i don't think the athucaga relationship is over because of somthing athrun said to kira in one of the eps of destiny.

athrun just saw cagalli without the ring he gave her kira askes him if it's alright and athrun responds "it's alright because we have the same dream."

I like destiny more because the characters are more mature and there are new interesting characters and mobile suits but the story is kinda a repetition of seed's.

Quote by Ting-kunI like destiny more because the characters are more mature and there are new interesting characters and mobile suits but the story is kinda a repetition of seed's.

That's what I liked about Destiny too! :) Growth and maturity of old characters was something I was looking in Gundam series and I eventually saw it in GSD. If you've paid attention to the main charcters of Gundam series/movies age range, they never go beyond 15-17. But this time they were 18. And probabely by next movie they will go beyond that, maybe 19 or 20. I don't want to see them get old but I really like to see them in their early adulthood.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

In some aspects, GSD is worse...correction...in MOST aspects it is worse...but one great thing that came out of it was more scans for us to see. =D

Let us start with the good news first....
-We got to see a sequel.
-Nice art.
-More characters.
-Another anime for us to watch. =)

Here is the bad:
-Weak, weak, weak, and sucky storyline for the most part. Ninety percent of the episodes were fillers...heck...the whole series was very close to being a filler series!
-Too many characters for us to even get to know...sure, most of them looked pretty(and that's probably why we remember them), but most of them died before we got to know them. It is very important for us to bond to the characters in order to feel the true effect of a great series...(I am sure half of you didn't understand that...>_<) Even when they brought oldies back, they were given totally new personalities! Okay...I know war makes you a totally different person when you get back...but...uh...that dramatically? We were left wondering, "...Hey...is that really Athrun?" It's as if they were given the same bodies but they were a totally different character inside.
-Many relationships did not have the time to develop. AthrunXCagalli(Loves them to death) was pretty good in the beginning, but slowly went...no...rapidly went downward. Why...oh why...Cagalli has a country to run, and gets stressed out, but maybe that is why she decided to break up with Athrun. If they got married or something, then it would be SOO much responsibility for Cagalli. She's only eighteen too folks. Would you be able to run a country in the middle of a war, with no former experience, and not expect to go through Hell and back? Shinn and Luna....eh...if somebody killed my little sister I would find it near impossible to fall in love with him...the producers probably needed a new relationship to replace the AthrunXCagalli one. ShinnXLuna do not look bad together, but they got together so quickly...it reminds me of KiraXFllay. And now for the biggie...LacusXKira. Yes, they are cute together, but Kira has matured to the point of seeming as if he is a twenty-six...or even...thirty year old. Lacus too. Yes war matures you, but do you guys have to let your teenage years fly out of the window? They are very boring and too perfect put together, and have do not have any personality...very little, but it is barely there. Kira is modest and shy, but maybe he does not want to kiss Lacus because Lacus reminds him of Fllay. (And if you don't believe me go watch Episode 47 of SEED. There are two parts in there that show Kira thinking that Lacus is Fllay). It is very hard on him, and I feel sorry for him. Lacus flirts, but does not do anything much. It is as if she expects Kira to do all the work! "Kira...I'm going up into space, so make sure nothing shoots my shuttle". "Okay Lacus!" "I am not afraid of you Gilbert because I have the Ultimate Coordinator, Kira, by my side, and if that is the case, I CAN DO ANYTHING!" "All what I have to do is talk because Kira will destroy things for me". Sounding a bit like Fllay? Sounds like it to me. Lacus does use Kira, although Lacus admitted. The difference is Lacus DID admit, and Fllay DIED BEFORE she could admit. It is not fair to poor Kira and Fllay.
-WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE KIRA GOD?!?! For two years he did not pilot a Gundam, and when he goes back, it is as if he has been training the whole time. Yes, he is the Ultimate Coordinator, but after two years, when there is better technology, (Supposedly) better pilots, and better mobile suits, you would expect him to get scratched, but he doesn't. Not at all. Nada...well, except for that fight with Shinn. Rip off of the fight with Athrun though. When he goes to fight at Jackin Due for the second time, the first time, he nearly got killed(he was floating ouside of his Gundam when the fight was over, and his Gundam was in pieces), and when he goes back the second time, he has his near invincible Strike Freedom, equipped with METEOR, and starts blasting the living heavens out of everything he needs to shoot down. Athrun was practically unneeded during that last fight. Not to mention over half of Kira's dialogue in that episode was, "Athrun!" "Athrun!" "Athrun!"
Athrun's dialogue: "Kira!" "Got it." "Kira!" *nods* *Agrees* *Nods again* Lacus is like a god's wife or something. She knows everything, she knows how to get to everybody, she looks perfect, she knows what to do, she knows this and that and blah blah blah. Short translation? Perfect/boring/no character/ no development whatsoever. In my mind, Lacus wasn't needed half of the time. Most of the time she was just flirting with Kira anyway...or staying by his side, or doing something else with him.
-They killed most of the good characters. I see why they killed Stellar off. To make things sad, add some more stuff we do not get much of in this series=PLOT!, and because she would have died anyway...unless if the scientists and doctors at PLANT could have found something to help her survive, for without the pod she would die. Meer....she did not have to die at all. Many people hate her because she was pretending to be Lacus, but she needed to. Let me repeat, NEEDED TO AND SHE WANTED TO HELP. While Miss Lacus was on Earth helping Kira out and wanting to be around him and staying away from "danger", the people on PLANT did not have anybody to encourage them and to inspire them. Lacus left a WHOLE NATION behind for one person. Sad, but romantic, but selfish as well. So that is why Gilbert found Meer, not only because she sang like Lacus, but because he knew Lacus was very important to politics and to the people of PLANT. She tried her bes to support her country, to act like Lacus so the people wouldn't question and get confused, and influence politics for the good of the people. Yes Lacus was her idol, but she was happy to be her to help the people out as well. When Lacus just stepped out of nowhere and said, "Do not believe her. She is a fake. I am Lacus Clyne", it made me angry because Meer did so much for the people, and then Lacus just steps up like that and says, "She is a fake...therefore, she is bad. She is influencing you in a bad way." Hello Lacus, YOU WERE NOT THERE THE WHOLE TIME. Meer had to do everything, and all what Lacus had to do was tell the people that she was a fake.
Heine was awesome. They had to kill him off though, because T.M. Revolution was busy and had to finish up some albums....shame though. Gundam SEED is one of his favorite animes. I bet he was thrilled to have played a character, even for a short time.
-They put characters with great potentials in the back. Yzak...oh my goodness...he was a Commander, and we only get to see him every once in a while. SO much potential for him, but he doesn't even get a really cool Gundam like Athrun's or anything! Luna could have been better, but they did not give us enough options with her. Meyrin...eh....cute...not really needed too much though. Too many characters in this series were needed, but only for a very small and short purpose, most of the time.

I am sorry this is so long, but I wanted to get all of my thoughts out. I hope you enjoyed my rant. =D

toumarie

toumarie

Well for Meer..I didn't see she help people, I think she's kind but unfortunately she's being used by Gilbert to create his own world..May be we can live peace in his world but then what happen to the people if they make mistake like Meer did? I don't like that kind of world to live..Like Meer's fate, she made mistake and then Gilbert want to kill her! I didn't like Meer because she's already knew that she's just fake but she always clinging to Athrun and that's make me sick ^^
For Lacus, I think she didn't have any choice to stop Gilbert action. Well as we can see Meer cut Cagalli's speech like that, do you think it's polite? She just came in and cut the media without giving any chance for Cagalli to speak her idea. At thet moment the power of Cagalli was less than Gilbert's power and she couldn't do anything to stop Meer action. As you say, Lacus is needed so she came in and help Cagalli, but the first thing she must reveal herself as the real one since she didn't have the same idea with Meer. I think I'll do that if someone reveal herself as me and then acted something that I won't do.I'll reveal myself as the real one when I think she (the fake) acted too much. We can't blame Lacus because she chose to by Kira's side since she was expelled from PLANT and Athrun's father make her as a TRAITOR and then she came out together with Archangel and Kusanagi. She knew Kira needed her. Her case was different from Cagalli which she still at Orb's side until the last battle in SEED. Lacus case also different from Dearka's case since nobody in PLANT except Yzak knew that he's a "traitor" too since he fight in Orb's side ^^ In the 5 min OVA, there's Yzak with the counsel uniform, I wonder why he then became a Commander?

I'm sorry but I must say that Meer was a fool girl or clumsy for the better word. she knew that Gil tried to kill Athrun because he didn't want to follow his order and also kill Meyrin for no reason except what Rey said about her. After all that, she's just trust Gil like she did before without thinking what would happen to her since she failed when Lacus reveal herself..that fool action to me..

cagari, you're right..so many potential character in GSD like Yzak, and you know Shiho? she was there in SEED but never had dialogue hahaha..I've recognized her from the game ^^

I'm very dissapointed since no other battle between rey and Mwu/Neo..
Kira was not the only one who acted like Hero..Don't forget that Shinn acted like that too..How can one man can beat a whole army especially the union of orb and earth military?

Shinn-Luna stuffs..I completely agree with you..Luna heard everything they (Athrun-Rey-Shinn) said during the battle when Athrun defected. Don't forget that Athrun wanted to release Meyrin before thay can kill him. After what Shinn did, Luna can forgive him that easily? well, I couldn't understand her mind at all ^^
If I were Luna, may be I'd slap him or shout at him, do whatever in my mind since he killed my sister. Luna could fall in love with shinn later, please don't be so quickly like that ^^ He killed your little sister and you felt nothing except Love? It's so hard to have a heart like Luna hahaha ^^

Well, that's my add opinion about GSD hehehe...It's nice to read your opinion about those anime (SEED and GSD)..Well hope I can read another opinion..
i hope the story of the movie can be more logic.

Signature
Member of The-Red-Knight

Destiny started off with alot of promise. Its 2 great failings however, were

1. How poorly the story was thought out (or if the reports are true, how petty and idiotic the script writer was). It was erratic, with immense gaps in logic, and resulted in a rushed enidng.

2. The atrocious way in which Shinn and Cagalli were handled. Shinn was supposed to be the main character, but he was so irritable and idiotic that I was GLAD Kira took over as the main character, even though it didn't suit the story. I'm a Kira fan and yet I strongly believe that Shinn should have been the main character.
Cagalli was made to look like a crybaby dumbass for much of the show, which is especially tragic since she was a fan favourite back in SEED.

==" ah...may be right about the story but I think characters are better.

Lols* Lols* I think Fukuda listened too much to his wife! Lols* Bad for them, coz as times goes by people-specially fans- begin to analyze the series more and drag out the weak points.

Sorry to reply to this thread once again but the details that others are mentioning and their point of view is very interesting and challenging for me and maybe other Seed fans.

Honestly, I don't know what problem they have with this so-called-not-so-pretty-but-very-much-loved Cagalli (uncute coz that's what I heard they claimed! Not too pretty for our handsom Athrun Zala. She should have pink long her and girlish attitude -no offense to Lacus fans- to suit our prince charming! ). God knows what they had in their mind when they were making these series. I wish Fukuda made it clear what kind of picture he wanted to create out of Cagalli so she wouldn't be blamed and criticized much. Lols* If you've paid attention, the pink haird female community in Gundam Destiney seem to grew bigger and bigger, and sadly among them only Lacus was still populer and loved. Fllay, Meer, Meyrine and Luna didn't score much as she did.

Back to Cagalli! I'm glad that I saw her cry like baby, scream, complaine, and do nothing for it would be harder for me to imagine and believe that she, with all her capabillities and strogness, needed to be protect by Athrun and embraced like this or have that innocent & vulnerable expression in this scan. I couldn't I don't know about you...

About Meer, I never hated her and agree with lot of Cagari's points. However, she was really weak despite of her ambition to help her nation. I also don't think it was necessary to kill her. She became weak and miserable in the end, so there was no point in clearing off this character.

Yes, Yzak is one heck of a character who has been cruely forgotten and left in shadows.

Dearka Elthman - We saw him fight with Athrun side by side with such experience and talent, but where was he in Destiny?

Mirriallia -for gods sake where is the girl we all knew, she's gone most of the times. Her character is even greater that Lunas' in my opinion. Her character was also ruined by sending her off to take pictures in middle of nowhere! The only place that you see her is in the opening! Lols*

Who was Heine? We never really got to know him much. All we know is that he was such a mature and understanding character but Athrun's mourn for him wasn't impressing for fans much. No one even got the time to dig deeper into his character and love him and eventually feel sad for his loss.

Auel, Sting and Stellar are also in this list. They came into scene and went out to merely touch viewers feelings. That's it.

You're heart breaks when you see Shinn cry for the girl like a little boy. And then suddenly they spill cold water on hot fire and push Luna into the scene. That's it, like it or not she's Shinn's new girl! Moreover they're in love out of nowhere. When and where the heck did that happen? Even if that happen there will be one big question, did Shinn love Stellar in first place? If he did, then why and how did he move on so fast? He was still stuck with his family's death but he easily forgot and moved on with the girl he loved?! The weakness is more revealed when they tried to show more involvement and images of Luna on later special edition as if to prove she was around. What could Luna's appearance with Athrun on the day they went to help him, could help? Shinn was still with Stellar, right? So, what's the point in adding Luna's picture in the scene? What can it do or prove? She was around Shinn more? Fine, but back then our cute little Shinn was busy with his little blond lady. Luna didn't even cross his mind, so this won't help the rush in their relationship later after Stellar's death.

Shinn and Luna's relationship is love and Cagalli and Athrun's is only comerade to comerade relationship? What's the suppose to mean?! We don't see the first couple kiss once or show any previous signs of interest on each other until the last episodes, and we are told that they were in love! While we saw the chemistry & attraction between the latter back in Gundam Seed and all the kissing, hugging, promisses upto Destiny and we're still told they're merely comerades! Forget about the Ring! What does the ring means anyways?! A man giving his comerade a ring and kiss her on cheek?! Then get's shocked and desperate when he hears her engagement to some other guy? Wow! They sure are perfect comerades! Makes me wish I had one of those too! Lols* That's really funny!...

Why they have to make so many characters or create newer ones when they cannot really fulfille and develop the former? The plot became very weak and I hope they would think more creative, right now, in my opinion, the main reason that makes series successful is its' battle scene, high moral aspirations and the Gundams.

destiny started off very well but it seemed like after episode like 13 or so it lost focus, the characters were very mismatched and it seemed like to me the staff mostly just copied other gundams instead of trying to make it as original as possible. shinn was supposed to me the main character but yet he didnt have a likable quality that made me want him to be the lead. cagalli was weak and yet in SEED she was one of the strongest female characters, they had a great opportunity after the fall of junius 7 to make a great story and it seemed to fall flat. although destiny was worse than SEED i am still a fan and i hope that the movie will make up for it. Also the success of Stargazer gave new breath into SEED and made me hope for a sequel when at the end of Destiny i didnt know if that was really possible since the ending was the worst ending i have ever seen in a gundam series

i haven't seen seed yet so i can't really judge the two series by now.. right now i'm starting to watch destiny after all seed is not yet aired here in our place.. but i'm starting to like it.. but no one can tell,, maybe i would like seed more than i like destiny..

toumarie

toumarie

Quote by ealpha-scorpioLols* Lols* I think Fukuda listened too much to his wife! Lols* Bad for them, coz as times goes by people-specially fans- begin to analyze the series more and drag out the weak points.

Yeah, you're right ^^

Quote by ealpha-scorpioSorry to reply to this thread once again but the details that others are mentioning and their point of view is very interesting and challenging for me and maybe other Seed fans.

That's fine, it's nice to hear other opinion right?

Well, as you can see, the girls in Destiny all have red or pink hair except for Murrue and Abby ^^ but as ealpha-scorpio said, no one can beat Lacus :D :D

I couldn't accept that Cagalli is not pretty, well may be she's not lady-like but she has her own pretty herself and to me, she's very pretty in her gown ^^
Hoaaa..who said she's not suitable for our charming Prince? She is the perfect girl for Athrun!

Well, I do hope in the movies they're all have an equal enemies, strategies in battlefield, interest story..Don't make the same mistake in movie and I do hope there'll be more AsuCaga scenes ^^ Gosh, I love them so much XD XD
Don't forget about Dearka, Yzak-Shiho, I hope there'llbe Shiho-Yzak stuffs..Geez, Shiho has nice voice ^^ ( I hope they can become an official pairing too), Dearka-Miriallia too ^^ and please may be they can give Meyrin someone becoz Athrun is Cagalli's ^^

I have some question in my head, at the end of Special Edition 4, there's a scene where Lacus and Kira hugged each other, the scene that showed Athrun in his Orb-uniform and Kira in his White-ZAFT uniform?
At that scene, look at Shinn and Lunamaria's face, to me they look surprised seeing Kira and Lacus hug each other X-P X-P
All I know that isnt' Luna and Shinn had already seen them at Orb? 'Coz Athrun walked away with Meyrin behind him, smiling and then Lacus who rest her head on Kira's shoulder but then why they looked so surprised when Lacus-Kira meet again and they hugged? as if it is the first time they see the lover X-P X-P
Don't you agree?

Signature
Member of The-Red-Knight

To me, Meer just a tool for Gilbert..And she's too fool for not noticed it.
Don't forget SHE WANTED TO BECOME THE REAL LACUS AS IF THE REAL ONE IS ALREADY DEAD! Don't forget too that she tried to kill Lacus with her gun but fortunately Athrun shooted her first.

KIRA IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTED LIKE HERO, DON'T FORGET SHINN DID THE SAME ACTION! He beat Orb and Earth Alliance ALONE!
He is not GOD, it happened because there's no one has an equal power to beat him (Kira) unlike Rau..Too bad there's no battle between Rey and Mwu again, too bad >.<

Athrun was needed at the last battle or else may be Shinn/Lunamaria got killed by Kira becoz the only person could reach them was only Athrun (look at Rey's fate in Kira's hand ^^)

Hope the movie will more have a logic story and don't forget to add as many as Athrun-Cagalli's scene teee hee

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Fukuda's wife really messed up the series, it had a decent start but it seemed like the series didnt know where it was going, and did anyone else end up hating shinn?

Signature

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 184 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.