Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello, everybody! - Minitokyo

Hello, everybody!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hello, I'm Plyro, as you all can see. I like what's going on here... probobly will post a bit more than in other forums, too. It's a lot nicer forum than most of the other one s I am on. Um..... I hate making these things... So... go ahead and say Hi and ask questions, I guess. ^.^

cyberfrogX

cyberfrogX

Malik-Aru

:) Hey
welcome to MT
not a whole lot more to say, but what are you most interested in here so far?

The backgrounds, honestly. I havn't seen a gallery that large in... well, QUITE a while.

cyberfrogX

cyberfrogX

Malik-Aru

Ahh yes, that is how I found this place... looking for a nice background

I've already found a few that I may use in the future for my computer here *Huggles Hitomi (The computer)*. I must admit, these images seem to be of a VERY high quality, which is difficult to find.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

hi
welcome to minitokyo, have lots of fun here
cya

Okay, Will do! Thanks for stopping by!

animeronin

animeronin

Wandering Enthusiast

Lots of new members signing in. Hard to keep track since I've been away from this forum for so long. -_-

Welcome aboard, and have fun! :)

It's not easy growing old, much less growing up...

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

hello...um...plyro? um that IS ur name right? heh heh >.< jez kiddin'! well ANYwayz! .... hi 'n' cya!

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Hi! Welcome to MT! :)

I plan to post a lot, because it's a very.... welcoming... board sofar! Hope everyone enjoys me as I post more often. ^.^;;

alguien habla espaƱol?

merged: 06-26-2006 ~ 02:42pm
si es asi como gano credits
y cuota de descargas?

HI!XD WELCOME! HOPE YOU HAVE FUN! ENJOY!Im gonna go ahead and add you to my friendslist now:P

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

hey and welcome to the forums!
I'm glad you joined.
Enjoy your stay. Lu

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.