Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sangoXmiroku,thoughts:spoilers mite be ahead - Minitokyo

sangoXmiroku,thoughts:spoilers mite be ahead

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 1 15 total items

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

what do u guys think of sango with miroku in inuyasha?do they make a good couple?
does sango actually lyk him n stuff? n does ne1 know what happens b/w in the show?

don't say what you think i am

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

At the end Miroku asks sango to marry him and sango accept, so she likes miroku and miroku too.

I think they make a good couple coz they are my favorite characters!

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Yeah, the scene where he asked her to marry him was cute... ^_^
But after that, he kept asking other girls to bear his child, in the same way. ^_^'

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

That`s the way they interect with each other, keep on quarreling yet care abt each other so much... Miroku will alway be asking gurls to bear child for him and sango will always get jealous... very cute!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

yup, they're one oc my fave anime couples :)

even though Miroku's a leacher and always asks other girls to bear his children, he really cares for Sango. he respects her and sees her differently from other women.

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

isn't it cuz he needs an heir?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

this couple is one of my personal favorites. A hard-headed, perveted monk and a demon-hunting beauty. Awww they are so kute together haha.

sango Kawaii! ^ ^ , ummm Miroku ¬ ¬ no comments

Sango rocks ^^ (though I was always more of a fan non-canon pairings like Inuyasha and Sango =P )

((SPOILERS!))

Sango and InuYasha make a TERRIBLE couple! Sango and Miroku are ment for each other, and they prove their love in episode 132 when she accepts to his proposal. Not to mention Miroku loudly declares that Sango is 'his woman' in episode 161 when a catfish named Nushi-sama trys to have his way with her.

Also after the series, when Rumiko Takahashi continues with the manga, Sango and Miroku are constantly by each other's side. He's even tried to save Sango and risk his being poisened when she lay unconscience at the feet of a giant porcupine demon.

You're right, Sango and Inuyasha WERE a terrible couple.Not to mention weird too.You know, this is weird, in episode 135 Sango is completely drunk.She hugs Inuyasha AND TRYING TO KISS HIM!Thats so weird.Anyway, Sango and Miroku were a great pairing after all.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I don't know. I'm not a big fan of Inuyasha. I don't even know who Sango and Miroku are. LOL. Just kidding. XD

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

They make a cute couple for sure you can see it! Besides when he asks her to marry him and to bear him 10 kids in one of the eps. she accepts and even asked him if he'll still ask other woman to bear him his children lol. But to me they do make a cute couple. (Wishes she can see the wedding!)

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

haha yep so do i

? sarry i forgot the queston

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.