Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Funniest & Weirdest moments in life. maybe even in dreams - Minitokyo

Funniest & Weirdest moments in life. maybe even in dreams

page 1 of 1 3 total items

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

There will be days that only we very well know of that we find amusing or even weird. You may even find out that your dreams you had this morning was really funny. Tell us your experience.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

hmm....let me wind up my memory brain.....

oh, this was the rare case happened when i was 13 years old. i was helping to write an essay for my female classmate (who didn't finish her homework. she begged me to create one for her since tomorrow is tha deadline) as the title of the essay was 'your best friend', i think it would be easier to describe her girl friend.
i wrote about her in sports, involvement in (the female classmate) birthday party, in class. soon after i completed the 220-words essay, unexpectedly i didn't realize i was OVER-involved in my female classmate's 'soul' (i was surposed to write in my female classmate's style in order to relate her girl friend). (later) i was twisting my own hair (while relating to how 'i' [she] helped her girl friend to tied back the long hair after her hairpin dropped after the race). it wasn't until my mum exclaimed "what're you doing with your hair locked in your finger?". that was when i jolted back to reality. quite a over-concentrated essay...

on dreams, i still remember one of the weirdest yet mysterious thing, occured in my evening nap of Monday 19th December 2005.
In the dream,I boarded a bus after a hectic work in a fun fair. Throughout the whole journey was surrounded by rubber trees. Few minutes then , the bus stopped to take another passanger. And this new passanger was a young female student...
I wondered, since there was no sight of school around, how could she be here? Driven by curiosity, I made an attempt to talk to her.( she sat just a few seats in front of me). Oh, to my surprise, she responded as if we were long lost friends, so friendly than expected! (she had a quiet-looking demure face, as if an isolated person)
She introduced herself as Carrie Fong. Then, both of us shook hands. Unexpectedly, later did I realized she was carressing softly my hands. However, I tried not to notice, because I suspect something was amiss( but what was it?). After that, we chatted for hours....
As the bus finally reached her home, she excuse herself and greeted goodbye to me and with a smile, she left the bus....
All of the sudden, I woke up to realized it's all a dream. Nevertheless, there is this one question stuck in my mind: Who is this girl actually? ( More astonishingly, I have not heard before such her name throughout my life!)

drastikhate, this tread is astonishingly still empty after 8 weeks & 6 days! i wonder if none of minitokyo residents notice this. i myself even have an empty tread too. anyway why not tell yours too?

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

This isn't about me, but it is about my sister. She had a chorus concert last night, and she said that when she was walking down the stairs, her shoe flew off. lol.... idk if anyone else thinks it's funny, but I did.

I've had lots of wierd dreams. lol... one I remeber is this one were I was sitting in my mom's work and all of a sudden this big dinosaur started walking through the building. I just sat there and stared at it...... it was really wierd........

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.