Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music in other languages? - Minitokyo

Music in other languages?

Do you

no
1 votes
yes
49 votes
sometimes
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

An (potentially) old saying comes to mind, "Don't diss it 'till you try it."

I love to listening to korean or frensh music i dont understand one word but it doesnt matter because the music sounds intersting and good and the music videos , especially, from the koeran videos are very awesome xD

So, what say you?
Foreign music- yay or nay? xD

Most of us are listening to japanese songs anyway - and I can guarantee the majority of members here aren't japanese-speakers - so the answer to the poll is undoubtedly a resounding 'Yes'.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i do sometimes, not a whole lot of the time, and when i do its usually Ah! MY Goddess :D

Signature Image

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Yep.........japanese, korean, spanish, german(O.o;) and maybe also chinese. lol XD maan I just love music of all kinds! OX

Signature Image

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

I usually listen to Japanese music with English music. Funny how I am Korean and I never lsiten to korean songs. =D

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

of course... who does not listen to others languages music...

I do... i'm dominican and my language is spanish... i listen to french music, english music, arabic music, japan music, italian music... ALL KIND OF MUUUUUUUUUUSIC, if they have good rythm and makes me feel good or nostalig... or simply like me, i will buy the cd or download it all from the net.

i love languages music--- besides, music is the multiverse language.:)

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Outside of listening to english music,I do listen to quite abit japanese and alittle spanish though I can't understand a darn thing that's said,but in my own way you can "feel" the emotion that's being conveyed in a song regardless....that's if you're pretty musical intuned and have a romantic sense like that :P. I'd love to try out any music in a different language if it sounds appealing.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i dont listen to any english music. i just dont like how it sounds. i listen to korean, alot of chinese, and a lot of japanese music. cant understand korean or japanese but i can understand chinese.

It would be suprising to find someone not listening to foreign music... even weirder on this forum I suppose... :\

Anyways - of course I listen to other music. Coming from Slovenia (yeah, I know.. now u're like "where the hell's that?") I have english on my everday needs, not to mention that Jpop and Jrock are one of my favs... Tho actually everything that comes into my hands is good enough X-P

#JapaneseLover#

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I'm Chinese and i really love to listen to Japnese and Korean. I don't really understand what they say, but their music is just really good.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I love to listen to music in another languages, like french music. :) :D :pacman:

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

I listen to french, english and creole music. I understand all of them and love it :D I sometime listen to j-pop, but not being able to understand what is being said really turns me off.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

i like japanese mostly, because imo it's a pretty language. then there's 'suteki na shiawase', the wonderful happiness (i'm not even joking). that is an awesomely fun song....oi, good times....
russian isn't bad either, french is pretty......italian is cool, too....

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I like to listen to Asian pop (mainly Jpop). I used to listen to artists in the United States, but ever since I heard Jpop that has changed. Now I spend a lot of time listening to Jpop when I listen to music. I prefer the style af Asian pop over what I hear in the United States.

I listen to english, german, turkish and japanese music. the most good bands like static-x are english...

I listen to English, Norwegian, and Japanese languaged music.

I lusually isten to Japanese. But I also listen to Korean, Chinese, Vietamese, German, and some French

i always o listen English

Add me to the list! sometimes I just want to listen to something while reading or something that requires me to concentrate but if I understand the lyrics, then that distracts me *starts singing*

Besides, this helps me to concentrate on the voices, the music and the feeling I get from the song which might talk about a failed romance, but to me who does not understand that, might talk about yearning for something.

Another thing is that most songs talk about the same old themes and if that's the case I prefer to ignore that =_=

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

i listEn tO anything that has gOod music.. :D ^___^ i reaLLy dont care bout the language at aLL..

Signature

~siggy by pache~

I listen to a lot of japanese music.. And then a few in german and swedish.. And I guess that I have one song in hawaiian (? ) But I also listen to english music, but not that much anymore :p

I LOVE
korean...
Japanese...
Chinese...
and french music...
^___________________^
So long as it sounds good...although i cant understand the korean and japanese...i go get the translations!XD

I love listening to Japanese music (and not just the ones on anime either). My favorite artist would have to be Utada and Ayumi but there are a couple good others out there as well. Besides Japanese I don't mind Spanish music as well. I'd love to dance to that

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

amandasarahlynn

amandasarahlynn

The hell girl

I listen to Japanese music, and japanese music only. Wich is kinda odd since I was raised on American country music.

Signature Image
I need more affection than you know

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.