Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Uhh... whats Malaysia ? - Minitokyo

Uhh... whats Malaysia ?

Uhhh.. Malaysia ?

Never heard of it
1 votes
I know of it
27 votes
It's next to Singapore !?
11 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

I haven't studied Asian geography, but I know where non-Asian countries are mostly (also I don't know some European). Actually I think I know where Malaysia is, but not Singapore. Funny.

sargesagara

sargesagara

Out Of Kontrol!

Quote by alexjohnc3I haven't studied Asian geography, but I know where non-Asian countries are mostly (also I don't know some European). Actually I think I know where Malaysia is, but not Singapore. Funny.

Well, if you look ONLY at the world map, Singapore is just a speck of dust right below Malaysia. No, really. In fact, the logo marking Singapore in the world map maybe two or three times bigger than Singapore. :\

Signature

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Yes, I agree with you. That's why i find it weird also!

I live in Australia so I'd have to be pretty stupid not to know the location of Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore etc. as they're so close. But I have a bad feeling quite a few people still wouldn't know despite that...

ChaosCraZ

ChaosCraZ

-Me Againt myself-

>>> i know it 4 sure !
>>> cuz i live in Thailand 'n Malaysia is near my country.....
>>> down to da south...

Is this an illusion that i have in my heart?

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

yea well malaysia about 338 times bigger then singapore =D

Singapore can hardly be seen in the map

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

wat?! You actually counted! Well, there u have it! know of it : it's next to S'pore = 19:10. I can finally relax a little

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

YOu lot failed. You guys know that island you called Singapore and don't even heard of its BIGGER neighbour? Blasphemous. Consult your world globe, atlas or whatever.

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

well at least more people know malaysia or Indonesia, or even Singapore. how bout that small country, near Australia, and they are brothers?

hahaha.. reading this thread make me laugh u know. i'm Malaysian and i DO know where it is. cannot blame those who don't know. maybe they need to learn geography more.

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

MPhnx, my guess would be Papua New Guinea or New Zealand.

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

I can't believe it! There's ppl who dunno WHERE Malaysia is? Unbelievable...*rolls eyes*
I live here and of course i know it, but i do at least also know where the other countries are.

Geographic coordinates: 1 22 N, 103 48 E <---------Singapore

Geographic coordinates: 2 30 N, 112 30 E <-----------Malaysia

Ok, i am freaking myself out now. These still ring in my mind after these 4 years of Sec. Geo. studies.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

O.o You looked for the coordinates? Wow. So now I know the coordinates of my own country. Useful :)

Haha, its part of my Geo intergal of making us know some of the co-ord in case we need to know where we are. Basically, its just for kicks. Mapping is a pain in Geo. :D Lol. We are planning to Cycle around Malaysia in the future we need to know.

Signature

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

AAAWWW!~ it's too bad to be true! (and i hate this!)
Though i myself never encounter such in front of my eyes, i have read many in newspapers mentioning same thing. one was the student exhange program where A malaysian went to U.S.A. there, when he showed some photos of K.L city, the americans were SHOCKED (take note of the word SHOCKED) to realize Malaysia is a developed country (with KLCC!). they confessed they thought Malaysian people LIVE ON TREES! Looks like they can be classified into 'ripley's believe it or not' for being the most outdated people within developed country themselves!

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote by kokuyu-sanone was the student exhange program where A malaysian went to U.S.A. there, when he showed some photos of K.L city, the americans were SHOCKED (take note of the word SHOCKED) to realize Malaysia is a developed country (with KLCC!). they confessed they thought Malaysian people LIVE ON TREES!

Ooh, I remember that article >.< I was pretty pissed off when I read that! If I lived on a tree I won't be chatting here would I XD

Quote by kokuyu-sanLooks like they can be classified into 'ripley's believe it or not' for being the most outdated people within developed country themselves!

Sad, but rather accurate. It's pure ignorance.

I thought it was a meal =P

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

HHAHAHAAH! A what!? What kind of food, does it sound very exotic?

HAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! And yes I cant stand it, we living on trees!?!?! I know we had only 49 years of independence so many people will think we are still so backward. 49 years ago we live in atap houses with zinc as our roof. Most of yu would never know of peninsular Malaysia. You would most probably heard of Sabah and Sarawak which is part of M'sia but separated by sea.

HAHAHHHAHAH! MAN! It must go into ripleys for one of the fastest developing countries. Don't you think?

Lol. *Looks above* Lol. Lmao.

Omg. But you know, Ignorance is a Bliss. ^_^

Signature

man... I am impressed at the level of ignorance and selfishness the world has come to now.... a MEAL?! boy.... *shakes head* people living on trees... sheesh, I've had that experience before, I once had a penpal and he was always asking, "How do you survive in trees?" I know how it feels... it's like wtf.... what do ya think you're Mr. Technologically advanced?!.... *humph*

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

I agree with you

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

A meal?! You've gotta be joking. That's really sad. Sad.

Quote by drastikhateHHAHAHAAH! A what!? What kind of food, does it sound very exotic?

HAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! And yes I cant stand it, we living on trees!?!?! I know we had only 49 years of independence so many people will think we are still so backward. 49 years ago we live in atap houses with zinc as our roof. Most of yu would never know of peninsular Malaysia. You would most probably heard of Sabah and Sarawak which is part of M'sia but separated by sea.

HAHAHHHAHAH! MAN! It must go into ripleys for one of the fastest developing countries. Don't you think?

Lol drastikhate.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.