Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you hide your love for anime to your friends? - Minitokyo

Do you hide your love for anime to your friends?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Just curious to know how people react in real life to this subject.

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

i don't hide it but i think they don't know XD

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Why would I hide it?...

... *confused*

Subject? It's a hobby... nothing serious.

... *still confused why someone would hide it... O_o*

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

zefiroN

zefiroN

>______<

i did hide it to begin with, i told one friend that i watched it. and he started yapping that it was childish..
but i don't hide it anymore.. and many of my friends have started to watch a couple of anime series after they saw me watch it.

.. yeah and that friend who told me it was childish, watched a couple of dvd's i had and said it was cool. haha :D

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by RitalinWhy would I hide it?...... *confused*Subject? It's a hobby... nothing serious.
... *still confused why someone would hide it... O_o*

Exactly, who cares what they think, if they can't accept it then screw them. "Why do you watch cartoons?", well thats an easy answer "Why do you act like an ass to your girlfriend" Ouch! Double whammy! Anyways don't hide it, no need to, my friends love as well, but I'm the one that buys it and they borrow it ^_^' I hate that...

Signature Image

sword

sword

wuzzahh

im thei president of theanime club n my school and ppo make fun of me for it :[
yea well lol

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

I don't hide it. In fact, i actually got a friend or two watching anime and found out a few already did.

Signature Image

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

My friends all like it too, so its not an issue for me. If i did have a friend who made fun of me for it, he wouldn't be a friend anymore. Anyhow who cares what other ppl think, I like what i like. Other don't dictate what I Like and dont like. I have a brain for that... XD XD XD

Quote by zefiroNi did hide it to begin with, i told one friend that i watched it. and he started yapping that it was childish..
but i don't hide it anymore.. and many of my friends have started to watch a couple of anime series after they saw me watch it.

.. yeah and that friend who told me it was childish, watched a couple of dvd's i had and said it was cool. haha :D

Shows your friend was ignorant at first, glad he wised up. :) :)

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by swordim thei president of theanime club n my school and ppo make fun of me for it :[
yea well lol

Thats pathetic, I was a HUGE anime nut and I use to draw anime things for art, sure I got crap, but its cause people are too stupid to understand or accept anime. I'm sorry man that they make fun of ya for it, but its great that your the pres, they should see your 1337 wall skills. Seriously, if they make fun of you for that I'll literally go to where you live and hit them with a rotten, smelly fish.

Signature Image

ever since i fell in love wit anime i tried to get everyone i knew to watch..lol, but not many did x.x

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I proudly display my anime vids out in the open for all to see.

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

they dont care or they're anime watchers too :D

Signature

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I dont' hide it either, the topic just never comes.

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

nope =P why would i anyways @_@ in fact, i made a few of my friends to start liking anime as well :D my other friend made everyone else liking anime ~_~ so yah, we all love anime!!! :D

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

Nope, I don't hide it. In fact, almost all my friends are into anime. :)

I hise it sometimes, but most of my friends know. Nobody out of my friend's group knows though.

Not everybody of my friends know about my love to Anime and Manga... but they know that I'm crazy about Japan.

SapphireLuna

SapphireLuna

Which way to Lunar land?

Not from my friends, but back in High School I would hide my agenda full of pictures from others. Now in college it's all cool.

I don't hide it, but when I'm around my best friend from grade school I just don't discuss it, she thinks anime is synonymous with cartoons. ::shrug:: To each her own! Enough of my other friends are into anime, so I don't feel repressed. :)

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

i only have one friend into anime and manga im lonely =*(

Nah, I don't hide it.
Most of my friends do know, and they don't really care. And some of them enjoy it too. I used to have conversations with my friend's, friend about NGE. Haha. :D

I don't hide it, but given the fact that none of my friends care for anime I don't go around blabbing to them how Miharu came back to Earth from Seiren through Yukinari bathtube.

Signature

I posted this subject because sometimes it's hard to enjoy it when your 20 (21 in 10 days). Your supposed to be like this all supreme mature guy, and that is not necessarily true.

Everything I love about it, I have to enjoy it at home, because Im not going to bring it up with my friends who are not into that, nor am I going to talk about it with my girlfriend (better things to talk about :D ). I don't know, for me it has been a little bit tough but I haven't lost my love to it at all....dunno....just wanted to share my opinion and see if anyone had something similar going on.

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

I do not hide it, but neither do I speak of it, for the express reason that the majority would not be the least bit interested.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.