Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi episodes jumbled up? - Minitokyo

Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi episodes jumbled up?

Tagged under The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

What do u think of the jumbled up episodes ?

Makes it very interesting!!
20 votes
I'm fine with it
5 votes
Confusing @_@'
8 votes
Hate it
0 votes
I dont care
1 votes
Huh!? Is it !?
1 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

I'm a HUGE fan of this anime and as far as I know The Melancholy of Suzumiya is the only anime with episodes not in order. Did u notice? Is the anime good bcoz of that? Good or bad? u decide.

I think it was designed to make to go back and watch it one more time

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

somehow, detaily it isn't jumble up. in fact, if you observe carefully things that we miss will look jumble to us in the next story

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Smart way to keep curious otakus watching

It does no bad to the series, you can keep the track of the story perfectly, but making it much more interesting ^_^ I like it...I just wanted it to be a little longer :(

La felicidad o la tristeza dependen de la actitud de la mente
Happiness or sadness depend on the attitude of the mind

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I found it was what made it interesting actually ... Because it made me go back and try the real order. Somehow seeing things "jumbled" up allowed me to look at it differently, it made it confusing at the same time. You wondered more like; what happened? And you hoped the next episode would tell you. I think if it was played in a standard chronological order it would be kind of boring, and not such a hit.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I liked it a lot, I very much liked the last episode they aired. I found it to be a very fitting end. It only seemed fitting to end on the episode called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" I mean thats what it's all about! :) They mentioned that episode very early on in the show, so it kept up our suspense to know what happened until the end.

Chronologically, yeah it wouldn't be as fun as it was this way...seems most of the exciting and entertaining stuff happened in the earlier episodes.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i really reallly luv this series [the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya] is fucking wicked sick as fuck
the fact that it was things "jumbled" up made it more 'interesting' fur me, i kinda liked they didnt play it in order chronologically, wuldnt have been as awesome then imho

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

great anime series.

Signature

I like the screwed up chronology. 's consistent with the overall 'weird' theme of the series.

CagalliKira

~black eye panda~

lol... i thought it was weird.. i have to like pieced it up according and watch but then it ws nice hahaha...

SailorStac

SailorStac

Dakishimetai no ni...

I found it confusing as hell. I liked the series over all, but I had to watch it in chronological order. It drove me crazy when they would refer to scenes I had not seen yet. I watched it a second time, this time in the jumbled order and it was good. I loved the ending.

Signature

I think they purposely did it because they talk about haruhi resetting the world or something so when you watch it again you're watching what really happened.

I found it very interesting. I'm not aware of any other anime that does this kind of thing so this show is definitely the first of its kind.

I compiled the chronological order of the show though as I was getting a bit annoyed at the apparent randomness of happenings in the show.

Cheers!

Telling stories in a non-chronological order is hardly a new idea, and Haruhi isn't even the only one of the three great animes that season to do it, Higurashi is hardly what you'd call linear. It definitely worked though, certainly didn't come across as a gimmick, just a natural reflection of the fact that this is not a story that's best explained in strict chronological order.It actually allowed for a more realistic progression of events in the "anime-world", since they didn't have to jig them around to fit the pacing of a good story.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

well, you shouldnt bump old thread that're more than 4weeks ^_^ :)
this thread is already 7weeks ago >_<

Quote by MT policy
The creation of duplicates of threads with activity within the past four weeks is prohibited, and as such members are expected to use existing threads when possible and to search for active threads before creating new ones.

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Quote by nolovewell, you shouldnt bump old thread that're more than 4weeks ^_^ :)
this thread is already 7weeks ago >_<

Quote by MT policy
The creation of duplicates of threads with activity within the past four weeks is prohibited, and as such members are expected to use existing threads when possible and to search for active threads before creating new ones.

Well... is this a duplicate thread of another?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

To my knowledge this thread is not I could be wrong though since there are quite a few threads on this anime.

However threads that have not recieved new posts in over 4 weeks should be left alone. If desired a new threads about the same subject can then be created.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.