Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your favorite game creator - Minitokyo

your favorite game creator

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Quote by OnimusaruSquare Enix - For their high quality RPG titles that happens to be my favourite genre.
Capcom - For the Onimusha, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry series.
Level 5 - For titles like Dark Cloud.
Konami - For Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, and Castlevania.
Tecmo - For the Dead or Alive and Fatal Frame games.
Namco - For Soul Calibur and Tekken.
Working Design - For the Lunar games.
Electronic Arts - Need for Speed.
Sony First Party Studio - God of War, ICO, & Shadow of colossus.
Nautilus - Shadow hearts, Shadow Hearts Convenant, & Shadow Hearts For The New World.
Polyphony - Gran Turismo.
Gearbox Software - Half life 1 & 2.
Nintendo - Mario, Donkey Kong, & Zelda.

The list goes on.

Favourite means you only pick on or a few, not every good game developer in existence.

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

Lucasarts, EA Games, Square Enix, Bungie, Namco, Tecmo, Capcom.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

Square Enix- FINAL FANTASY, chrono cross and Kingdom Hearts

Konami -more specifically HIDEO KOJIMA!- that man created Metal Gear Solid, one of the greatest games in terms of gameplay, story and plot, music and just the ability he has to stir your emotions. He also made Zone of the Enders another excellant game (so much like an anime its unbelievable)

Capcom- street fighter, devil may cry series, onimusha, viewtiful joe, megaman (an excellant company )

Sammy Studios/ Arc system works- Guilty Gear (THE GREATEST FIGHTING GAME EVER MADE)

Namco- Tekken, Soul Calibur, Ace Combat games

I'm gonna say Square- Enix because of all the Final Fantasy's and Bungie because of Halo

Suare-Enix currently but I think Working Designs did the best translations and nice box art from the Lunar series.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Shigeru Miyamoto---that's the name ^_^ I don't really know him, but I know I love the games that he creates/markets.

Also...I've learned to really, really like Namco's games XD Ever since Tales of Symphonia, I've been following them with Baten Kaitos and Tales of Phantasia---and I'm lovin' it! :)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I'm a big Romance of the Three Kingdoms fans, so KOEI all the way!

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Tetsuya Nomura; concept and character designer of most of the FF series.

kazunori (polyphony), kojima and miyamoto

Square Enix for making the Final Fantasy Series and Kingdom Hearts.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well there's no need to bump old list threads. Since there isn't any sort discussion going on in this thread there isn't really any need to create a new thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.