Who Should The USA Invade Next ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Cancel

OK, before you get excited, this is not a serious political, polemical discussion. This is merely a spinoff from the Uhh... whats Malaysia ? thread by drastikhate who complained that people on the IRCs didn't know where (or what) Malaysia is.

Now....A while ago I found this movie clip on Kontraband:
Who should the USA invade next?.

Its a CNN reporter going around with a map of the world and asking random people who they think the USA should invade next.

Quite funny if it wasn't so depressing....

Discussions on the worlds ignorance, however, is welcome and requested....

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Cancel

Well even though i am a pacifist. I thinik the human race should kill itself so, we should invade China, Therefor starting WWIII. Shoot a few nukes and only Al Gore( Really that man rocks) Should be left on earth.

I realize i am making light of a very serious topic but look, i see no reason why we should invade anyone unless they attack us

merged: 06-26-2006 ~ 01:49am
Also i realize the human race is deppresing and ignorant, we fight in Iraq to help oppressed people yet, people get slaughtered in Africa by the LRA, and in Sudan, we say china is an ally, yet they are oppressers ther own people. Many belive Global Warming is a myth along with evolution, and belive homosexuality is a disease.

I could go on and on( though i do belive i can be ignorant at times) and spout all of the deppressing things humanity has done to itsel, but i will do that later.

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

• Jun 25, 2006

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Cancel

Well done, but, er, any comments on the movie clip and people who can't discern between Korea and Australia?

Signature

Cancel

USA should invade no country. They must take care of themselves, ensuring their people is protected from terrorist attacks.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

• Jun 25, 2006
Cancel

I say screw it. Let's just make a few strategic air strikes and kill everyone that the free world would agree is a cruel dictator who oppresses his own people. Then leave it at that. The dictators are dead. Now solve it yourselves, people.

• Jun 25, 2006
Cancel

Lets see, i'd say all the middle east countries. makes sense to me if i were bush. i mean,those places ARE rich with oil. =)

• Jun 25, 2006

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Cancel

On the comment about people, korea, australia, Thats what i have come to expect from the human race in general, Ever heard of the Bright Side to Pessimisim, your almost never let down.( i read it a long time ago)

merged: 06-26-2006 ~ 07:06am
Great Thread BTW. North and South Korea partially turened out the way it is now because of the united states intervention, and involvement in the Korean conflict.

It's pathetic that humans who should be educated aren't when people are being killed and murdered every day.( i talk to much)

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

• Jun 25, 2006

AiryFaerieAriel

iFALLforYOU;

Cancel

Is that what it's come down to? Who America invades next? If you ask me, this whole "manifest destiny" thing is getting out of hand. The United States shouldn't have to invade any country, nor should it acuse other countries of making bad choices. Well, like everything, peace doesn't last forever...sadly.

• Jun 25, 2006
Cancel

I say we invade Japan. Just for kicks.

• Jun 25, 2006

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Cancel

Yeah, then we get claims on all their newest technology and any recent anime and manga releases.

An' I wanna samurai sword.

Signature

tim0017

tim0017

ARMYTIM

Cancel

what we should do is bring back all the troops and comb the country for people with low iq's. we can put them in concentration camps and make them take sat's until the score 100+. then get everyone who has englisg as a second language( this means ebonix and redneck too). finally let us white wash everyone and make them vote republican. or f#@% it and hit the banks in switzerland.

ARMYTIM

tim0017

tim0017

ARMYTIM

Cancel

what we should do is bring back all the troops and comb the country for people with low iq's. we can put them in concentration camps and make them take sat's until the score 100+. then get everyone who has english as a second language (this means ebonix and redneck too). finally let us white wash everyone and make them vote republican. or f#@% it and hit the banks in switzerland.

ARMYTIM

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Cancel

how about Mexico?

Signature

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

Cancel

I Say The USA Should Go Kill Themselves, Let See How They Like Being Killed!? WHy Should They Go Attack Other Countries!? Huh?! All They Fricking Do Is KILL CIVILIANS, The Civilian Death Count In IRAQ Due To American Forces Is Said To be Over 100,000! If Their Invasions Didn't Involve Killing Civilians I Wouldn't Care, But Since They ALWAYS Kill Civilians I'd Rather See How They'd Feel To Kill themselves Intead!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

How about my home country, Argentina? Though it wouldn't make much of a change, would it, considering we are already completely tied to US's wishes.

Staying ontopic, man, those guys ought to go to school. Or at least make their kids go, so they can learn something from them.

• Jun 25, 2006

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Cancel

Quote by tim0017what we should do is bring back all the troops and comb the country for people with low iq's. we can put them in concentration camps and make them take sat's until the score 100+.

Ha! Yes, you'd get my vote. I would very much like to do that here where I live as well.

Signature

Cancel

i think america needs to get over itself! i mean, how much ego does one country need! and am i the only one who thinks that george bush is a total idiot? how the hell did he become the president of the us of a? someone v. smart is pulling his puppet strings! so the question is, who is to blame for all the senseless killing that is goin on coz of da US?!

• Jun 26, 2006

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Cancel

sstop invading more it will only make things worse dammit.as it is we got enough on our hands already geez.

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Cancel

What happened to this being a non-serious, political thread? If that's even possible, such topics as this seem to always turn into rambling posts full of random insults. I feel compelled to state a few things from the other side of the debate before giving my humorous answer.

Namely on the rant about American soldiers killing civilians. Of course it has happened, some have been criminally charged, but largely such things are tragically accidental. What I don't like being ignored is how these "insurgents" who supposedly want what is best for their country and to drive foreigners away, seem to be killing far more civilians and their own people than U.S. forces. :angry:

And really, to say the U.S. has no right to judge the actions of other countries is a bit hypocritical, even naive. If only the fully innocent were allowed to judge right and wrong, no evil deed would be punished, at least in this life. Even if full of hypcorisy, botched moves and double sstandards I much prefer a country that at least tries to ease human suffering rather than ignoring or condoning it. People like to think that if we all minded our own business the world would spin around happily ever after, but if anything powerful countries have a responsibility to help weaker ones, be it those suffering under disease or poverty or under the rule of brutal dictators. WEhether it is done rightly or not will be up to future generations to judge.

<><><>

On topic, I say invade the Komodo Islands and make them a part of the United States, then make the Komodo Dragon the state symbol/animal. Come on, it'd be cool to have Komodo as part of our country! :)

• Jun 26, 2006

SRB

Cancel

I'm hoping that China gets some weapons in space before we take them and North Korea on. It will make for a more interesting war. Otherwise war tech will probably focus on unmanned vehicles (non-nuclear war) or radiation cleanup/treatment (nuclear war, over quick ^^). Space ships are much cooler.

• Jun 26, 2006
Cancel

Quote:

And really, to say the U.S. has no right to judge the actions of other countries is a bit hypocritical, even naive. If only the fully innocent were allowed to judge right and wrong, no evil deed would be punished, at least in this life. Even if full of hypcorisy, botched moves and double sstandards I much prefer a country that at least tries to ease human suffering rather than ignoring or condoning it. People like to think that if we all minded our own business the world would spin around happily ever after, but if anything powerful countries have a responsibility to help weaker ones, be it those suffering under disease or poverty or under the rule of brutal dictators. WEhether it is done rightly or not will be up to future generations to judge.

Well, that's one point up, and one point down. I like that someone finally gets over the damn Nietzchian conception that denies the existance of morals, but you have to recognise that the US aren't doing war "for the good of the world". They are doing it because they like things good for them. If it means killing thousands of people in the way (and hiding it from most public), they don't care.

Well, enough offtopic already.

• Jun 26, 2006

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Cancel

Not North Korea. They have their artillery aimed right at Seoul, the capital of South Korea. Too much civilians casualties...

I choose England. They haven't been invaded for a long time. Yanks vs Brits! =|

Learning little by little.
Signature

cherry12

love,hinata

Cancel

Quote by wanderingknight

Quote:

Well, that's one point up, and one point down. I like that someone finally gets over the damn Nietzchian conception that denies the existance of morals, but you have to recognise that the US aren't doing war "for the good of the world". They are doing it because they like things good for them. If it means killing thousands of people in the way (and hiding it from most public), they don't care.

Well, enough offtopic already.

gosh and war is causing more trouble and briinging more trouble than they did be4. oh god smight these injustice! :angry:

did i change alittle?

• Jun 26, 2006

BaraSuishou

BaraSuishou

the wicked 7th doll

Cancel

their own butt u.u

Signature
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him achieve world domination.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.