Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Should The USA Invade Next ? - Minitokyo

Who Should The USA Invade Next ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

why would we wanna invade USA.... ya touch them ad they'll hail the world with nuclear bombs. And whooosshhh earth is now another mars.

Quote by EmpixusXastCANADA! ~_~
Perhaps,perhaps it might be an answer a bit astounding and irrevelant ,nevertheless culturally and economically speaking there is a possibility that's going to occur.
Indeed , in a military way, it's truly unthinkable because the UN will berate the Usa , although the military powers of the next most powerful nations gather together aren't enough to balance with the USA power. Canada depends of United States for the reason that it's the main canadian importer. If we make a comparison , the stability of Canada remains precarious given the fact that almost no province like the centralization of power in Ottawa( that is the federal gouverment).
For instance , Quebec is the is one of the poorest province and they " ordain' Ottawa to fairly distribute( that is equalization payments, I suppose) the riches through Canada and chiefly the fooled Quebec whereas Alberta , the most opulent province ( thanks to big spots of oil), doesn't want to share their part.
Furthermore, a maritime province( Pardon , I don't remember which one) had already attempted a separation as well as Quebec in 1995.( we almost won the sovereignty but this scum of federal Prime Minister welcomed more and more immigrants and he proposed to them to vote against our sovereignty;it was close for our sake). At last , Alberta begins to foment trouble. United States have 200 millions of people and us, only approximately 26 millions souls and the american culture is overwhelming the ours . I'm afraid to say that Canada behaves most of time as an arse-licker towards this almighty and ruthless country and our recent refusal to the Iraq war participation has chilled the relationship between us( Canada and USA). Even this useless conservative Prime Minister( Stephen Harper ) didn't obey to the american whims.
Anyway , if a provincial "morcellation" proceeded, probably it might be immersed or swallowed up by USA.
Of course, this is a hypothesis .
( By the way, Joemighty16, further explanations will be catered in my historical summary in due course)

Ya good job detective. Last time i remeberd it wasn't a sin to decide not to go to war and kill others. You looking at this from a very byest point of view. You also forget that canada's crime rate is half lower the USA's. even with the population count it comes no where close to USA's gun shooting crimes. I personaly think neither should be invaded. and i dont think any country should be invaded next

Bush attacks USA... and he says: a terrorist act from NorthKorea

Well, to make light of a serious issue. As a nation, the United States should invade the continent of Africa. While doing so, the US will incorporate "re-education programs" to teach the people to lay down their ethnic differences and strive for a brighter future. Refraining from looting the vast resources of the continent, the military forces will withdraw.

Eventually, with their plentiful resources, natural and human, and with a little luck and peace, they will become a MASSIVE superpower. Thus starts a hypothetical WWIII in which Africa attempts to invade Europe and eventually the Americas for some of the most advanced medical and technological advances available.

England and France will begin using nuclear warfare to cope with the massive numbers. China will see this chaos as a chance to invade their neighbors. However, the other Asian nations, save North Korea, which will be the first to be annexed, will form an alliance, or at the least an entante, to combat the looming threat of Chinese invasion. China will respond with nuclear retaliation.

The two seemingly isolated conflicts soon intertwine and the world is nothing more than a glowing wasteland. Nuclear winter sets in from the radiation blocking the sun. Yaaay! An eternal, glowingly deadly winter wonderland!

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Quote by AzirkWell, to make light of a serious issue. As a nation, the United States should invade the continent of Africa. While doing so, the US will incorporate "re-education programs" to teach the people to lay down their ethnic differences and strive for a brighter future. Refraining from looting the vast resources of the continent, the military forces will withdraw.

Eventually, with their plentiful resources, natural and human, and with a little luck and peace, they will become a MASSIVE superpower. Thus starts a hypothetical WWIII in which Africa attempts to invade Europe and eventually the Americas for some of the most advanced medical and technological advances available.

England and France will begin using nuclear warfare to cope with the massive numbers. China will see this chaos as a chance to invade their neighbors. However, the other Asian nations, save North Korea, which will be the first to be annexed, will form an alliance, or at the least an entante, to combat the looming threat of Chinese invasion. China will respond with nuclear retaliation.

The two seemingly isolated conflicts soon intertwine and the world is nothing more than a glowing wasteland. Nuclear winter sets in from the radiation blocking the sun. Yaaay! An eternal, glowingly deadly winter wonderland!

Wow! You never considered becomming a science fiction writer?

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

invade your house except mines lol

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Nowere! I wish raging war was the thing of the past, saddly, this is not the case. Some think violence is the answer to everything, I think not! The stupid president is from Texas, wear there are oil fields, and attacts another country that has oil too? I think he simply dose not know were this is leading us. Iran also has Alquida that can try to attack us.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Don't bump old threads.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.