Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what song has marked your life? - Minitokyo

what song has marked your life?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 122 total items

More of sometimes some song it has meant the immediate memory of some fragment of our lives, or sad or happy moments.

This is the reason shares in this forum the moments that have marked to you.

For example: The "Extraction" and the "Infinity" by Megumi Hayashibara they are the songs that marked to me, because in that time my grandfathers passed away.

SweetStar

SweetStar

*.*Feel Fine!*.*

well, this is very complicated.....
Sail Away by The Rasmus (I finished with my boyfriend)

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

The riddle from Gigi D'agostino. (a performenc i once had)

my song is "the middle" by Jimmy Eat world cus it pretty much Explains meh and meh life and its a totally awsome song and i saw them in concert when i was like 2 so it all works out

AiryFaerieAriel

iFALLforYOU;

The song "Even In Death" by Evanescence means a lot because my best friend and I were seperated against our will and this song really describes our feelings.

redhead360

redhead360

Just The Worst Type Of Person

chobits opening theme "let me be with you" because of the guys in my life ;)

We're All Bad People,Babe

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Mine one is 'Invisible'.......when I was lonely.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Nanka Shiawase - The OYSTARS
It motivates me and bounces me back up when I am down.. haha

solff

solff

Red Cross...

It will be "I will be right here waiting for you" by.... ^_^' (forgot the singer's name)
Because, I'm still waiting for someone :)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY EYES ???
Signature

I Am, Killing Heidi ... just because ... lyrics got me in HS, and now I just like the tune .. ^.^

magnusrodhan

Musical Soul

Flowing Destiny from Zone of the Enders soundtrack
the lyrics of that song always give me the spirits to continue with my life.

"Fantasy and legends are clever ways of prophecy in which the untold history of humanity is manifested in the most advanced parts of our spirit"
Signature Image

Numb by Linkin Park spoke true to everything I've felt over the last couple years

Everytime we touch - Cascada
Makes me think about my boyfriend... and yeah, I think you get what I mean. =P
Who I am hates who I've been - Relient K
Mmm, I have definetaly (spelling? -_-) changed... to a better person. First, I was just shy and that... now I'm not and my life seems to turn to the better. I'm a more socialized person now with more friends and a boyfriend =3 Yay me !

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

man, nothing as emo as that. When music marks my life, it's mostly happy songs :) Like for example...

Tenacious D - Tribute

that song is so frickin' awesome!

Signature

i have alot of songs, they relate to me, like by my chemical romance, linkin park, bayside, ect. i cant be pacific because there are too many.^_^

night mirror...
from a¿mandragora scream

For me it'd have to be
The Fray - How to Save a Life (for when I'm feeling down)
Ryan Adams - Rescue Blues (for whenever)
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (it reminds me of someone i care about)
Home Made Kazoku - Shonen Heart (happiness when i found out people actually cared)

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

First Love~Utada Hikaru. My First Time Listening to J-Pop. Love it sooooo much I can't let go of that song.

I barely believe it myself, but Marin's Song from Zelda: Link's Awakening.

I almost never listen to it, but for some reason it seems to start playing inside my head all by itself, so I guess it mush have touched me somewhat.

Well....DARK ANGEL by EDVIN MARTON, its instrumental, it has no lyrics, but the feeling that produces on me is....wow unbelievable.

And there is also an other song "DELIVER ME" by SARAH BRIGHTMAN this one is a lyric song....And I guess I like it because, of what it sais It's true, I so the video added to FINAL FANTASY IX, and it was really sad...BUT GOOD :D i like this one too!

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

Red Velvet by Outkast, its one of those songs thats more them meets the ear...ya just gotta listen closely and make sense of its oddness, kindve like life itself. And my Dad would like all of you to know that his is "Crazy" by Gnarles Barkley cause he is, in fact, a nutcase...he also listens to the song over and over and over and over and over again...Pops will be my avatar someday, he's a pimp with special sauce...if only I could get him to stop singing....lol!

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

The Louisiana Purchase by Immortal Technique and Akir.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

The song that has marked my life most has been "Valentine," Martina McBride's 1997 single. I was born on Valentine's Day, so the song is special to me and the rest of my family.

There are other songs, but "Valentine" is me completely. It's played every year on the radio on Valentine's Day. My mom sings it in place of "Happy Birthday" when we celebrate my big day.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

"Moonlight Shadow" by Mike Oldfield. I simply loved it from the first time I saw it and I think about it whenever I feel bad.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 122 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.