Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thoughts on 'Gun x Sword' - Minitokyo

Thoughts on 'Gun x Sword'

Tagged under Gun x Sword

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I'm about halfway through watching the series 'Gun x Sword'. Has anyone else had the chance to watch the series.

I hear people mostly commenting that it's a mix between Trigun (lonely traveller in deserted settings, heading towards a goal), Cowboy Bebop (animation style, character design) and insert giant mecha anime here. I completely agree.

I'll admit that it isn't the greatest anime I've seen, but it's certainly worth a viewing. I'm only up to Ep. 14, but I'm glad to have the series.

What is everyone's elses thoughts? Love it? Hate it? Can't wait to hear reactions.

its pretty good acutally...watched the whole series...but the ending kinda sucks...like most anime's ending does...a gud watch though...

aye neat serise like the mech figth worth watching

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Please don't bump threads more than 4 weeks. Closing thread.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.