Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who wins national ? - Minitokyo

who wins national ?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

caspertarian

caspertarian

...:::Slacker Inc:::...

hello.... just trying to find out which is the team u think and hope will win the nationals besides or it is seigaku..... although it is kidda inpossible

my friends will say seigaku sure win... erm i think so cos if they don't win there is no story right?

cos i personally don't really want them to win ..... although they are a strong team.... however if they win then the ending is as expecting no trill at all....

:)

Yup, I dont want Seigaku to win but if they dont win this time they wont have the second chance because most od Seigaku's players are in third year and they are going to graduate , so Seigaku will win the National . But if the wiin , Prince of tennis will end ? I dont want it to happen :((

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Seigaku! Though it'll be a tough fight for them.. I still love them the most!

caspertarian

caspertarian

...:::Slacker Inc:::...

maybe , now that the comic is up to the top 4 in nationals, its getting quite exciting .... the first match was erm... fuji and that guy with bandage.... and fuji was losing 3 games in a row..... but i think the part most worth waiting is tezuka and inui playing double.... bucou play double? hahah... can't believe it

Seigaku wins the nationals, because it really is their last chance. With tezuka and fuji as singles 1 and 2, there's 2 wins. And hopefully one of the doubles teams steps it up.

Even if i'm sure that Rikkai is the strongest, Seigaku will win. Also because damn-chibi is invincible.-_-

I guess Seigaku will win, but just like Slam Dunk they have also let them not win. (maybe because the drawer want to stop it) But it's boring if they don't win because the whole storyline is about Seigaku

Seigaku, definitely!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump threads older than 4 weeks... especially if the answer can easily be found since the series is finished.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.