Click your life - How would you use it?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I went to see the movie Click on the weekend, and it got me thinking about the concept of what would you do if you had a remote control that could stop, rewind, fast forward and adjust and translate your life? This is not a discussion of the movie, in fact, you don't even have to have seen the movie. This is a discussion of what you'd do with the power.

Personally... if I had the power to control my life with a remote control... I would constantly pause my life so that I can take things slow. I would hit the pause button so that I could travel, walk, take things slow and not worry about how much time it takes to do things. I wouldn't need to wait for subtitles to come out anymore because I'd use my life remote to translate everything for me ^_^ I would never skip things, I'd only use the power to be able to take things slower.

How about you?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Cancel

Ummm...good question...I'm a simple person so I guess I would only use pause to buy some time...like if I didn't study or do an assignment, put pause until I finnish it, or if I didn't get a chance to sleep...that sort of things as my life already passes too quickly and at the same time it seems to be so slow...go figure...

• Jun 27, 2006

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.