Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Series/Mangas that you HATE ? - Minitokyo

Series/Mangas that you HATE ?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Well, I always see threads about favs series, like Naruto or Bleach and something like that. But, what series do you really HATE ?

Kakyusei 2 Tv series one, the character art is pretty good but the plot is just terrible.. you'll understand if u see it

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

One of the lamest and weirest series was Cosprayers. Then you had all those series which talk about cosprayers (like Love Love and there were others as well). I wonder what kind of fanbase they have that gives them the capability to keep on going.

Boko

Chocobo Class S

- the gundam series...

- azumanga daioh (wth?!?!?)

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Anything with uberfluff, or that is unbearably long for no good reason, or anything insanely commercialized, like... (here come the flames...)

Fruits Basket (just pure fluff, 18+ volumes of it, ugh)
Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 (does Rumiko Takahashi ever finish a series?)
Alice 19, Ceres, Fushigi yugi (I hate Yuu Watase, it's just so shoujo)
Detective Conan (50+ volumes, sigh, and no end in sight... Give it a rest, no?)
Saint Seiya (if it was shorter, I'd love it. But, 30+ volumes?)
Naruto (what exactly is the point? Why is it so long?)
One Piece (long...)
etc...

Oh, and anything translated by Viz. They murdered X by Clamp by flipping it, and removing the Tarot cards, and therefore they must die horrible deaths and rot in hell forever. *is big Clamp fan*

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

You want to hate something? Try spiral. It is supposed to be a detective series but at the end they didn't aswer the main question. WHAT ARE THE BLADE CHILDREN?

cherry12

love,hinata

i hate fushigi yuugi, ayashi no ceres, mirage of blaze. that's pretty much it. :)

did i change alittle?

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Ayashi no Ceres. Good gosh, talk about

Spoiler (show)

BAD END for everyone else (Chidori! Why?), and the whole Touya being the freaking mana... does that count as incest? What does that make their child? Why did the tennyo(sp?) go on and on about the robe at the beginning when what she was looking for was totally different?

i would have to go with Tatsumi09, cosplayers along with love love and smash hit were like the worst ever.
theres also which i hate:
final approach, G-On Riders, Moekan, Stratos 4, Narue no Sekai <- I can't stand her voice

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

:sweat:

For series, I'd say:

Honey and Clover
Shadow Skills
Zatch Bell
Shaman King
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Battle D-Daman
Detective Conan
Cromartie High
Tsubasa Chronicle
Touch
Xenosaga

As for manga, I haven't found a worst manga... yet.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

1wakemeup1

1wakemeup1

Wake Me Up;

Erm.. I have a small list, but it includes:

Yu-Gi-Oh
Saint Seiya
Naruto (It needs to burn. NOW.)
BLEACH (Anime, not the manga)
Fushigi Yuugi
Wedding Peach
ONE PIECE
Fruits Basket (#1 hate. I HATE it so much. ><)

I can't really think of anything else. :\

Oh, my ! So many replies ! I'm so happy ! XD
Ok, some of my favs are here. (Fruits Basket ? That hurts! o_0 ) I forgot of putting my personal list ^_^.

1 - Saint Seiya (too long, too repetitive)

2 - Perfect Blue (too tragicand boring)

3 - Any anime with huge robots with super powers/lasers/guns that destroys half of the city/planet/universe that they suposed to be saving. Come on! There are dozens of series just like that.

4 - Series with endings like " You decide " . I love Evangelion, but what was that end with Asuka and Shinji like Adam and Eve ?

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Zodiac P.I - I find the story almost pointless
Wedding Peach - wth? they fight in wedding dresses
Tsubasa Chronicle - Just the anime, not the manga
Kappa Mikey - WTH ... stupidist thing i've ever seen. Ever.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Saving the world with playing cards. yeah. >.>

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

actually there's no anime that i hate, but here's some that i won't watch >.<:
otogi zoshi, one piece, detective conan, stratos 4, lamu, and a few more..

lee rocks!!!! ^^

Let's see...I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh(Anime; I don't see the big deal over monster cards and card battles) , Fruits Basket(Manga; I didn't watch the anime), Naruto(Anime;It's too long), Inuyasha(Anime; Again, too long), One Piece(I never liked the art).

-_-;;;

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

i really dislike the One Piece anime and manga because it takes YEARS for something to have a conclussion, but i like that series. I dunno why but i didnt like Yuu Watase's works... and also, i really disliked dot Hack 'coz it was damn boring and i couldnt understand anything from the subs...

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

anything which is too lovey dovey. and i'm starting to hate naruto

Signature

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Yeah, InuYasha got boring way too long ago..first season was pretty cool, after that, it just got repetative so that series...
that Bobobo-bo or whatever, that is a stupid anime. Theres stupid funny and stupid...that ones just stupid! lol

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, DN Angel, Chrono Crusade, Loveless, All Yaoi, Yuri, Shonen-ai, Shojo-ai animes and mangas, Zettai Shounen, and Rahxephon.

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

Shaman King... i hate so much >.<... the draws are so ugly and the story is crap... x.x...

Signature Image

-Inuyasha, Naruto, One Piece...mostly anything thats super long or too shounen. I like shoujo and fluff. And I like shounen-ai and yaoi. I don't care for shoujo-ai or yuri much though....I'm not sure why, but I just don't like that either.

But, for me to like something, there nearly always has to be fluff. If there's no fluff at all, then I usually get bored with it.

pigoutgirl8

pigoutgirl8

Pulchritudinous.Rosebud

- inuyasha... too many filler episodes, same thing over and over again... none of the problems are being solved.

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

I'd also like to mention Princess Tutu (saw 5 minutes of one episode at a convention and thought it stunk), Corrector Yui and Inuyasha to my hated series list.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

Giving percentage, the following animes/mangas......

Zatchbell- 100%

Naruto- 50% (a copy of Dragonball Z with different setting and theme but same IDEA......!)

Inuyasha- 120% (for weak people, it is a good anime, hahahha)

Dragonball Z- 5000% (one of the worst anime of all time, just scream your lung out and power will come out of you.......stupidity to the infinity!)

There are many more, like girly type, yaoi, yuri, comedy, romance, etc.

"To know you have enough is to be rich." - Tao Te Ching

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.