Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Series/Mangas that you HATE ? - Minitokyo

Series/Mangas that you HATE ?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Siri

Siri

Suou

mm hate...
yuu watase's works... so cliche and they're all the same. the worst one would have to be fushigi yuugi.
in fact a large number of shoujo anime/manga are painful just because they are so lame and cliche and completely unoriginal.
Another one of these would be kimi ga nozomu eien.. painfully boring.

DN angel was really bad. The manga was amazing and the anime was trash

yu gi oh - the art is extremely amateur looking

evangelion - started good then ended up trying to be cool, abstract and just became lame, try hard and boring (not to mention pretty frikkin messed up) not to mention shinji is such a twat.

love hina - this is completely over-rated, its complete fan service, the protagonist needs to grow some balls, its not funny at all and all the women are ..b_tchy can be the only word for it

theres probably more but these are the ones that come to mind

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

I have Tokyo Mew Mew >< and other "magical girls" anime

Love Hina! I didn't like it, I wouldn't say that I hated it. Just really strongly dislike! I didn't see the point of Keitaro getting the crap beat out of him every 5 seconds. I usually like harem animes but that one sucked! X-P

Scrapped Princess! This really was boring...

You didn't like Scrapped Princess Zoamel? I really liked that one. Something about family unity always gets me.....

Okay so:

Inuyasha - Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha!.....okay that's basically the whole series

Naruto: Ninja fuku rocks paper scissors monkey fist no jutsu!........yeah okay, now about not.....

DBZ: I think everyone has already explained why this series sucks.....

X movie: Let's try and shove 19 volumes of manga into a 100 minute movie! yeah....there's a real winner for ya.

Chrono Crusade (the anime): absolutely awful. I think the animators halfway through decided to be psychotic and just kill everyone for run.

There's probably more, but those are my main ones.

God...is that all you people how to do? Moan and gripe about all the crappy anime you watched? If you don't like it, DON'T WATCH THEM. Stop you stupid moaning. It's really annoying. So what if they aren't good? Can you make a half decent anime? Your ideas are just as stupid as anyone else. So either don't watch them or shut up!

\"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.\"
-+Ralph W. Sockman
\"Noone dies a virgin because everyone gets screwed by life.\"

I " strongly dislike" Darkside Blues the anime. They says it's better if you have read the manga, but I didn't enjoy it at all.

Quote by DuneMechGod...is that all you people how to do? Moan and gripe about all the crappy anime you watched? If you don't like it, DON'T WATCH THEM. Stop you stupid moaning. It's really annoying. So what if they aren't good? Can you make a half decent anime? Your ideas are just as stupid as anyone else. So either don't watch them or shut up!

Jesus. What the heck is wrong with you ? It's just a thread, you don't have to answer it if you don't like it or is not interested, but STOP BEING RUDE to other people ! Or you are being rude because people are complaining about your favs series ? :angry:
I didn't post this thread to offend any Inuyasha/Love Hina/Dragon Ball's fans. I know lots of people who does likes thoses series. And I respect that, but, personally, I don't like. That's it.
Of course, I have to thank all you guys for answering this thread. I'm totally surprised with the number of posts. Thank you a lot.
And, DuneMech-san ? Good manners are still apreciate it here, ok ? This is a forum and, sometimes, people says things we don't like. We still have to respect that. Let's just forget about that and move on, all right ? T_T

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Bobobo-bo-bobo, One Piece, Pokemon, Digimon, Zatch Bell, Shaman King, Dragonball and its hell-spawn (DBZ, DBGT), Inu Yasha (first season was good, but it got boring after a while), Yu-Gi-Oh!...the list goes on.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Airgear-manga is alright but the anime really kills the story

Exel saga for sure look the anime itself is not that bad but exel ruined the whole thing for me, even though i have only seen one episode of it but loki ragnarock has to be one of the slowest starting anime's since technalized that crapped me up the wall

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

- Dragonball, yuck
- Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (stupid plot)

Signature

Hmmm.....Hate is pretty strong. I can't think of much off the top of my head. There are some series I refuse to watch, but because I haven't seen them I can't really say I hate them. I used to watch Sailor Moon, but can't anymore because I've realized what other anime of quality there is out there. I don't like anime where it drags out filler and recap, I don't like anime which has a lot of potential but then flops, I don't like anime with weak female characters. Use your imagination.

You should be able to appreciate all types of anime and manga, and notice the subtle differences between ones with the same sort of idea. Hate is a bit harsh, least enjoy is more appropriate, and you shouldnt gun down other peoples artistic ideas and creations because you wouldn't be able to create a quarter of an episode.

pokemon.it's annoying and boring!

I don't seem to have a anime that I really hate cos I tend to steer clear from teh ones I think I will hate! Those are usually the ones where you have one guy and five annoying girls fighting or something! Also don't like those only stupid and extraggeratedly humourous ones...just end up annoying more than anything! I prefer older and more mature, story based anime!

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

Kimi Ga Nozumo Eien........the lead guy really sucks!

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

BOO GUNDAM SERIES! ^_^'
i hate it!
but thats just me.........

evilryu979

No Life King

Slayers
dunno why but it never really cared for it

"Bitch is hardcore!" - Slither

I HAAATEEEE

Proud member of " Land of Dreams "
Signature Image
Close the world... open the next

Quote by tobiast88Anything with uberfluff, or that is unbearably long for no good reason, or anything insanely commercialized, like... (here come the flames...)

Fruits Basket (just pure fluff, 18+ volumes of it, ugh)
Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 (does Rumiko Takahashi ever finish a series?)
Alice 19, Ceres, Fushigi yugi (I hate Yuu Watase, it's just so shoujo)...

huh..?why u hate Yuu Watase,I like her drawing,very funny and attractive...
I hate all anime which episode so long until can't follow like naruto,Bleach,Detective Conan and more... >_<

merged: 09-08-2006 ~ 11:32am

Quote by Sirimm hate...
yuu watase's works... so cliche and they're all the same. the worst one would have to be fushigi yuugi.
in fact a large number of shoujo anime/manga are painful just because they are so lame and cliche and completely unoriginal.
Another one of these would be kimi ga nozomu eien.. painfully boring.

DN angel was really bad. The manga was amazing and the anime was trash

agree with u. anime trash...manga pretty but the anime ugly..(not really ugly but it not pretty enough)

Well i kind of hate the most commecial ones... POkemon, digimon (if you can all that anime) and i hated Dragon ball GT

For me the worse ones are:

beyblade, dragonball GT,

Serpentin

Serpentin

Kimi Sai Ireba!!!

I don't really like Digimon, it was kinda a complete copy. I don't mind some really cheesy anime like Beyblade or Sailor Moon because it makes me laugh but it can be a bit annoying at times.

I don't like the dubbed DBZ, DBGT, DB at all. The vioces, the jokes, the theme tune was completly ruined. The cantonese and japanese ROCKS!

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.