Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Series/Mangas that you HATE ? - Minitokyo

Series/Mangas that you HATE ?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

sailormoon, digimon, mon colle nights, final fantasy unlimited, di gi charat, perfect blue

I hope I didn't reply to this one before, because I never check ^_^'
I hate... NARUTO aaargh .__. And all those cute animes that's about small creatures that looks like cute and stupid girls from kindergardens(sp?) >_> Ah yeah, I hate Tokyo Mew Mew too. Used to actually like the manga but meh, the anime ruined it. I hate the Gravitation anime too, it sucks compared to the manga...
Can't really think about any MANGA I hate though... Mm maybe that Negi manga, about some magic teacher that's like 11 years old and such... it sucks >_<

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

Quote by DanTheGreatanything which is too lovey dovey. and i'm starting to hate naruto

I agree! Tha manga is so freakin long! :angry:

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

We must wait for the return of Sasuke to save the Naruto series.

The most I hate is naruto (anime). Why the anime become like that?! It sucks to follow it again.
The second one is Black lagoon 2nd. Why? If you wacthed that, you will think "All the charakter have to be killed (by my hand if I could)" hehehe... I don't know the manga but for anime, you will know if you wacth...

I hate: Sailor Moon (even though i liked it when i was little)
Otogi Zoshi - the Legend of Magatama
Paradise Kiss
Saint Seiya
Chobits
and most of the super super shojo + yuri animes

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Ah my goddess, Sailor Moon, Paradise Kiss, Love Hina, Mai Hime, Full Metal Alchemist (the drawing sucks), Fushigi Yuugi...etc

I hate Shojo manga and animes (the very very very shojo ones) but I like Shonen. I prefer Shonen-ai more than Shojo-ai but I absolutly can't stand Yaoi and Yuri and Hentai. > <

Jotaru

Jotaru

Cadet Pilot

doraemon T0T ... doraemon suks!

I hate:
_Honey and clover(so boring)
_Full moon wo sagashite
_Fushigi Yuugi(ack ack > < so ecchi)
_Ranma 1/2(what the hell is that?)
_Cardcapter Sakura(I hate Sakura T_T)
and another series of shoujo,shoujo-ai,hentai....

series who i really hate > Scrapped Princess, Excel Saga, Macross 7, 2x2 Shinobuden, Air Master, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, Kashimashi

and from Manga > 666satan, Boys Next Door, Futaba-Kun Change, Zettai Kareshi, Hana Yori Dango

Sex Demon Queen....xD
Saikano, most of the people wont agree with me, but i seriously hate Saikano...
Samurai Gun...

TestTubeBaby

TestTubeBaby

Baby Bunny

Pokemon and all yaoi series

Yah everyones going to hate me for this, Naruto and Inuyasha...Inuyasha is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to long, and Naruto is just dumb! Also DBZ, toooooo long, toooooo many monologues, and stupidly named characters and storyline!

Quote by Epzi10nYah everyones going to hate me for this, Naruto and Inuyasha...Inuyasha is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to long, and Naruto is just dumb! Also DBZ, toooooo long, toooooo many monologues, and stupidly named characters and storyline!

Hehehehe. I wouldn't be so worried if I were you. Just take a look at the other people's replies. You definetly are not alone. No offense to any fan, but I really don't like thoses series. T_T

OK. I believe that we all have different taste and it's wonderful, but...
-Elfen Lied - worst anime in so many degrees - it's damn fluffy shoujo with violence and blood. And it's so popular in my country, it's annoying.
-Yuu Watase's works. It's amusingly stupid, even for shoujo
-Rumiko Takeshi's works. They are all the same, especially her girl characters. Though I liked Inuyasha at first and Ranma was fun like a few volumes, but then it's getting boring
-Gundam series. I just can't understand their popularity
-Sailrmoon. Blah.
-Magical-girls-with-breasts-more-than-their(...) etc.....
And yes, there're many pretty cool manga series with awful anime adaptation T_T
-X movie. WTF with this anime?

Ha-ha. It's funny how many people dislike One Piece for the art. I think that this manga's art is so amusing and cool ^_^

Hey

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Samurai Deeper Kyo (I hate it I hate it I hate. Let me kill it O_o. Omg such a retarded main character. PERVERT! O_O)
Gakuen Alice (... alright, no comments but, I seriously dont like it. The OP sucks too :\)
Busou Renkin (dunno how it spells, and I dont give a damn XD. The character design is way too special for my taste. Seriously... a badguy called Dr. Butterfly?)
Ikkitousen (the anime is based on this: fanservice. They thought it would be a good idea ruining everything about the series so they decided to make Hakufu stupid, Koukin weak as hell and the plot dead boring. Failure)

Meh, got much more on my list but it seems like I can NEVER remember everything. Its so hard XD

Signature Image

hmm .... ...
till now , i don't think there is any anime and manga that is not not nice

hokan-ashir

hokan-ashir

Spreading Fire

Well... my list would be very long, but the series I hate the most is... Power Puff Girls Z!
It's disguting, if you want my opinion :D
Also all yaoi series. Maybe Sailor Moon also :)

IE's in his hell, all's right with the world

Suga-Blozzom

Suga-Blozzom

ugh... I HATE ONE PEICE!
I hear pretear is pretty stupid so i wouldn't want to waste my time.

The LAMEST THIN GON T.V. WAS MEGAMAN OR EITHER SPIDER RIDERS. They aired it on kidswb it it suked. The best anime they aired was Cardcaptor Sakura.. but americans suck for replacing the names. I love shaman king, I really don't mind with the drawing but I like the drawing in the anime better. And D N angel.. I love it.

But I hate alot animes.. also dbz. I mean that's just stupid. Too many ppl and enemies. Inyuyasha was pure stupid.

"Promise me when I am no longer here you'll be the one to stand by my bed side and silently let out a small cry."

Naruto and Strawberry Panic

Naruto for its fall from grace (damn the first hundred eps were interesting) i.e those thrice accursed fillers!

Strawberry Panic for its really weak plot line and well the only reason i saw it (all the way) was for the fan service.

DBZ goes up there as well...they just stand there...screaming...with flames...and 'fusing'...its homoerotic and boring at the same time

DB original was awesome tho

for the worst series i guess i would have to go with dbz, dbgt, and gundam wing. dbz was like watchin the same stroy with a dif villain like 8 times. gundam, i could never really get into ne of em, like the mechas, not the stories. kare kano, dint really like. waaaaay girlie, almost gay.

I say it first, I don't hate these animes, I just don't like them and cannot understand their popularity:
1- Tsubasa Chronicle
2- Ah! My Goddess
3- Card Captor Sakura
4- Inuyasha
5- Dragon Balz (Old but still very popular)
6- Pokemon
7- Yu Gi Oh
8- Fullmetal Panic (This one, I REALLY DON'T like, despite of my obessesion with mecha animes)
9- Galexy Angels
10- Ranma 1/2 (Sometimes coz it get annoying a lot)

merged: 08-09-2007 ~ 03:58pm
Ah! By the way I'm very sorry to bump to such an old thread. I just saw the date. So sorry! -_-

I hate anime wif romance genre, an example would be suzuka

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

Mikofake

unforgiven...

1. A cheeky angel -> very childish, waaay to long, it would have been enough to have 5 ep
2. Naruto -> too long

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.