Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Honey Is On Alert ! Come and See ! - Minitokyo

Honey Is On Alert ! Come and See !

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hy Everybody ! I'm the new member here ! My username is Srikandi but actually my real name is Honey . So , could you call me Honey ? I think Honey is a good name , do you think so ? ;) Hahaha... By the way , i'm happy when i found this site . You know that everybodies around me think i'm crazy 'cause i love animes ^_^' ( specifically to Shessoumaru-sama ! >.< ) But now , i can find the same crazy people like me ! :) ...

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Welcome to MT Srikandi! What a pretty username! Or would you prefer to be called Honey? Hehe... :D I hope that you enjoy your time on MT. Yeah, some of us MTers can be real nuts when it comes to anime or manga. XD See you around. Enjoy! :)

Welcome! Jup Honey is a nice name ^^
And also welcome to a bunch of crazy
anime/manga lovers.
I'm one of the manga freaks xD

Have fun!

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

hi srikandi ^^

let me welcome you to MT, too. Hope you'll enjoy your time here and make a lot of friends.
See you around,

Lu ^_^

artificialchild

artificialchild

aRtificial child

welcome honey :) lovely name!

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

hello honey. what a gorgeous name you have. its so lovely. but anyways i hope that you do enjoy it here, but i do suggest that you read the "support" section of minitokyo since you are new. it will tell you a bit about the actual sit itself and about the rules and punishment. ist really helpful to know. other then that i hope that you have fun and if you need anything do ask me. i would love to help out =] toddles for now, honey ^^

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.