Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is anyone at school right now? - Minitokyo

Is anyone at school right now?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

hi hi everyone...just wondering if anyone is visiting MT at school right now...cos i am and today we are having an Interprise Day...lol

if u dont know wat it is...its suppose to be a day full of fun and excitement with your tutor and your tutor class....joy! X-P i hate it sooo much...so if anyone is at school right now...feel free to post a reply hehe ^_^'

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I graduated from school more than half a decade ago. But I do know that Archie is still schooling, together with Betty and Veronica.

.................................^^;

Signature

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

yeye! mE.. XD im at schooL ryt nOw.. :p dOing some research.. XD

Signature

~siggy by pache~

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Nope, been out of school for a longg time !

Why do you hate this day? Is ir boring or what however today my sch on holiday because we miss our polling day last month so today is replace... Polling day means holiday on voting year i think... so having fun today!

Quote by ToshieWhy do you hate this day? Is ir boring or what however today my sch on holiday because we miss our polling day last month so today is replace... Polling day means holiday on voting year i think... so having fun today!

its great to know that you're having a great time during your holiday...you're soo lucky... i wish it was holiday for me...but we have like a few weeks left so i dont mind...lol

anyways...i hate this day because you have to stay with your tutor class the whole day and i hate my tutor class...the day is associated with business studies...more or less enterprise day...lol and what we do today is about doing business but from my point of view...it has nothing and absolutely nothing to do with business studies...oh well a few hours left and im free! woohoo! :nya:

thanx for replying my post

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.