Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My first AMV " FF7 AC 'Beautiful Love' " - Minitokyo

My first AMV " FF7 AC 'Beautiful Love' "

How good is it?

horrible
0 votes
bad
0 votes
worth watching
3 votes
good
4 votes
great
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I have made a AMV with clips from Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children
with the song "Beautiful Love" by The Afters
This AMV has been dedicated to my girlfriendBeca.

All coments, good or bad, are welcome.

FF7AC AMV

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

uhh.... where is it?

tidus123456

tidus123456

The Venger

huh, yeah , wher is it ? you forget the link of the video ^^'

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Guys, it's the 'FFAC AMV' thing under "All comments, good or bad, are welcome" part. Click, and see what happens... :D .

Thank you so much for sharing this, Inuyasha2007; it's truly beautiful, and worthy of its name. I've also been trying to find the title of that song you used, and I thank you for that, as well. It gets a bit confusing when Sephiroth enters, but I really like this AMV!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Oh yes,you make a AMV from my favorite movie FF7 AC.I have no words only it is great.Maybe in details,you might insert some optimistic components.But its really great. :)

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

there we go! It's good!

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

The beginning was ok, but there were some parts arent that good... and ur ending was perfect. I ll give a good for the effort, beginning, ending, and as well as the combination of the music.

Signature Image

where can i watch it_

zuuti

zuuti

life is unexamined to me

richard for ur first video i mean wow i love it nice work
hey ur mamber at youtube me 2 look me my name ther is zuti to lol i got like 25 videos hope u will c my vids to

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Nice AMV...you did a good job combining the movie sections with the music. I loved the ending.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Very well done, Richard. ^^
As for your first AMV, it looked nice and the atmosphere put into it with the song is wonderful. Alas, there were some parts in there that kind of confused me like when Sephiroth entered into Cloud's mind. But hey, it's all right. This was your first AMV. Overall, Richard, *thumbs up* good job. ^^
*Oh, by the way, if you're interested, I'm in YouTube too. My name in there is crimsonfool. All the videos I made thus far is in there *as well as in my Bolt account**

Signature Image

I loved it in my opinon thats got to be one of the better FFVII:AC AMVs out.

i thought it was great! I also saw the movie and i thought it was amazing. if you didnt like this than u didnt like the movie. My opinion anyway.

tidus123456

tidus123456

The Venger

Well , the video isn't bad , but there aren't sync. of the music with the video ,i mean the video don't "hit" , if you see what i mean .... the video , or the scence have to correspond with the music, for example : for the Cloud deaht , you should use a "piano" track , like the music in Cowboy Bebop (Session #5) , the music have to express the "sad" of the scene ... do you follow me ?

To sync ,the music witht he video , look at the video files ,with the waves, and you could see that when the music is : "bam bam badum" , there are a Peak ,it's in this moment that the scene have to correspond ... if you don't understand what i mean, say ;) (because for me , what i wrote in english, isn't very understandable XD lol)

So the idea is very nice , to dedicate that to your girlfriend ... so the amv it'sn't very good :( ,the music don't correspond with the video ....

So the end don't fit .... :(

[^^' , if i can give you this advices , it's because i made too many amv's and i receive too many comments ;) ]

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.