Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese Ghost Stories - Minitokyo

Japanese Ghost Stories

page 1 of 1 3 total items

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

For no reason i grew a sudden interest in japanese ghost stories (not the legends, demons and alike) the ones like the real story of the fatal frame game. something to do with hauntings and stuff like that. The fatal Frame game was based on the Himuro Mansion legend and the Strangling Ceremony. If anyone has any other references to stories like these pls post them. I will continue to search for things related to this and other stories and will post some form time to time.

im not too sure if this is the right forum for it but it is the most logical because it involves both science and religion. ^_^'

merged: 06-29-2006 ~ 10:42am
Here is a link to something i was able to read in the past...
http://www.geocities.com/kazamaceo/researchpaper2.html
:)

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

if you wanna do that... try shinto... it is similar to Taoism and also those stories are mostly based on shinto culture of Japanese ppl...

and also it is a very very broad subject like Taoism (so many branches)
and i guess u cant really find a proper source for it due to variaties....

but the stories are good... and somewat logical if u put aside science about the existance of supernatural things

Japanese ghost story is similar to :
-Malay ghost story
-Korean ghost story
-And other Asian country

But very different from :
-American ghost story
-And other Pacific country

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.