Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some ideas - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Shadows

Shadows

Within Everlasting Darkness

I've got a slight problem due to some recent events that I really am not in the mood to talk about. My dad's decided to kick me out of his house in six days since he's totally feed up with me and can't take it anymore so I'm trying to think of ways that I can some how avoid this because. I really don;t want to deal with it I don't wanna end up on the street and homeless I've thought about trying for a job.

Which I've been doing so for the past year and have no such luck on that which sucks. I can only hope that within the next six days I can get lucky enough to land one but I'm not to sure about that.

So anyone got any ideas on what else I should try and do?

Signature

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

Maybe you should tell us why your father wants to kick you out of the house? It's best to have a mediator like the local pastor or a counselor to iron out such problems within your family.

It's unlikely that you would achieve in 6 days what you couldn't do in a year. I would recommend sharing your problems with a close friend or the local church. No one deserves to be homeless when food and shelter are available.

That's rather unfair and hard down. Perhaps you have any relatives who may help out and share your woes ?

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

May I know then where and how you are typing this message?

Shadows

Shadows

I'm typing this up on my computer here at home, I could always try asking my brother for help. I guess I could say the mean reason why he wants me gone is because he's sick of me not doing anything with my life and doesn't like it. Because right now my life seems to be going no where and that's whats been happening for the past five years since I first came down here.

Plus another reason is that he doesn't want me around is that he onlys wants. My step-mom to be the only other person in the house when she returns from brazil in a few months. That's been somewhat of a problem since October of 2004 since he didn't want me or my brother around and planned on butting both of us.

My brother was lucky he moved in with some friends of his but for me. It wouldn't had gone good since I have none but at decided at the last minute to let me stay and things in the past year weren't that good for other reasons

I guess you might say he has every right to do that since I'm not doing anything. It's just that I wish that this didn't come up it's happened before but always went away and I never really thought about it. Due to the fact that it scares me things like this I always seem to try and forget about cuz I don;t wanna think about it.

Signature

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

Well it's still good to plan ahead. Treat it as a wake-up call for you to do something with your life. Maybe if you are good around the house (can cook or something) your father will let you stay. Otherwise it might be a breather but something should be done to prevent this from happening again. Maybe you should start saving up money in case it happens again.

Shadows

Shadows

This is a major wake up call I agree with you on that.

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

This is a very serious situation, and maybe you should try to contact some relatives or try to do something. Get a job, even if it's not payed well - it will prove to your father that you can do something! Try do to something around the house or help out your father. The idea is to make him believe it would be better if you stayed, and you've got it!

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Judging by your age, it is a serious wake-up call to do something with your life. You can't expect to be living in your parents' house and be financially supported all your life. Someday (soon) that role will reverse and you don't want to be caught unprepared, being unable to support yourself and your aging parents.

Get a job first. Anything will do, even if the pay is low or task unsatisfactory. That is the first step from which you can begin to think of the next. You won't ever get anything done at the rate you are wasting time on the keyboard. Your father, in his own brash way, is right to kick you out of the house. You need to get a life beyond your computer and currently empty life.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Pray, be nice to everyone, and at least do something...

You can get a job in one day no problem with the right attitude, I know this for a fact. Even a horrible fast food job, sorry if I ruined someone's fantasy land work, but veggies are way better, and are the true fast foods, lol.

Keep a positive attitude in the midst of trouble, and seek out constantly something that you might want to do in all parts of your life - just talk to people, they often have good advice. See a guidance counselor at a local college, junior is free, I think. There are many ways to suceed, but only you can choose which way to go.

-repeat-

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.