Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The difference between the ending of loki and tactics - Minitokyo

The difference between the ending of loki and tactics

Tagged under Tactics

page 1 of 1 7 total items

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Hello! (:
I just finished watching the tactics. I found the ending really sad espically the part where suzu died but i'm glad kantarou and haruka made up in the end. I find the ending of tactics much nicer even though its sadder. So what are your views? :nya:

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

erm i dont really understand what you are trying to ask.your title says the difference between the ending of loki and tactic. and u are asking abt my views on the ending?
so which ie it the difference between the ending of loki and tactics or my views

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

loki is loki
tatics is tatics...
please be more specific on your threads...

god.... this movie really really good. but i only hate 2 esp. one is kantarou try act all hardcore on haruka. second one is youra w/e you spell her name the demon fox gurl fall in love with a guy ><. but the rest is nice. especially at the last esp. suzu die i cry so much. n pretty nice happy ending make me cheer up lil bit =/ but still thinking about suzu dead.

merged: 08-08-2006 ~ 05:27pm
btw i don noe why this anime kinda unpopulare not that much people watch it?

i find it nice... it may seems to appear that loki ragnarok and tactics has some similarities.
but after all, each has its own special attributes.

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

XD...like the anime and manga very much....hope there's 2nd season of the anime...the manga is very slow...i think there's only 7 books that were published...and lots of part from the manga weren't in the anime...T.T...anyway...the ending is not bad...i expected kantarou to free haruka though...

I have not seen the ending of tactics but I have seen the ending of Loki and it was sad. What I miss from from the animes of both series is the humor. Especially tactics which seems more horror than comedy and less kantaroxharuka.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.