Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ninja anime .. is there more ? - Minitokyo

Ninja anime .. is there more ?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Lately I have been pondering on wich animes I want to see next.
I am a kind of guy that likes to watch Bleach to see those intense battles with high spirit power and also the battles that are going on in Naruto.
Is there any other kind of anime that shows some kind of ninja/sword fighting style with those spiritual powers? or even without the spiritual powers ?
I just want to see really intense battles that really go to the edge... =)

Thanks in advance

I recommend fate stay night if you want cool sword action and powerful moves. Also find Karas, that has some of the craziest battles I've ever seen.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

If you're 18 or over, give Ninja Scroll (the older OAV, NOT the newer series) a go. The battle there, especially between Jubei and the blind guy is rather cool.

As a bit of an oddball example, I'd like to give a shout out to Grenadier for the highly improbably but still entertaining GUNbattles in it. (In particular the last one.) Sure, it's not realistic in the slightest, but it's certainly fun and perhaps even a little bit impressive in its own right.

How do I see if I have the older OAV and not the newer? And what is the difference between them ?

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

I think one of the video games that could be a good anime is "Ninja Gaiden", the story of Ryu Hayabusa is exciting, fighting against demons, secret organization, even aliens, we could have a good story.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Gazebo: If you're referring to Ninja Scroll; just check the DVD cover. The OAV is a single episode effort lasting around 90 minutes. (Maybe it's a movie, after all, though it feels more like an OAV.) The newer TV series is a 13 episode show.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Well, there's Basilisk. There's thse two ninja clans and they have superhuman ninja abilities. But it's really nasty, so don't watch it unless you're 18+. If you can stand really nasty things, then watch it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I love 18+ shows. Especially because they are more realistic.
I mean come on... dragonball z that gets aired during mid day on tv.
Someone get's their hand blasted off or something and you dont even see a scratch =D

So.. Basilisk... worth a try =)
Please keep em coming people, otherwise I might get very bored this summer holiday.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

If you like female ninja action, then perhaps you may like Wrath of the Ninja-The Yotoden Movie.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=961

Northy mention Ninja Scroll OVA. I definitely recommend that one too. Its got quite a few bloody moments and several cool looking fights.

Signature

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

well.. if u are looking for humour then try 2x2 shinobuden
i only know 2 ninja anime 1st is naruto and the 2nd is the anime i mentioned above

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

there also peacemaker kurogane and samurai champloo. both are worth to try. there also samurai 7.

i would say try Flame of Recca he is a ninja hokage.
Rurouni Kenshin is a possibility too and samurai deeper kyo or samurai champloo.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.