Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How were your exams? - Minitokyo

How were your exams?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I mean, this was one of my worse years... let's see how can i do it during the summer.

I studied hard but i fail the three ones i went, i hope everything will fix, i always feel a little much depressed when these things happen...

I'm studying industrial engineering, and you?

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Ace it.
I'm studying in a culinary school.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I'm studying chemical engineering. Hard, yet interesting. And fun. My friends are crazy. I won't feel bored.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Well I got my results yesterday and I passed for all of my exams and practice periods. It was a hard year and I often had 24 hours/7 days - weeks without any sleep. I'm really happy everything worked out fine at the end.
Oh btw, I'm studying Communications Management with the option Public Relations - Event Organization

..::Kuro-sama::..

Signature Image

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

Hmm, 3rd yr (bio)chem for me..,
Exams ----> Bisuketto.
I have YET to fail.. however exams always bring my mark down ~15%. And the one I did last week may be the first fail :(

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

2le

2le

Dreamer

1st yr of technically data processing (Dutch: technisch informatica), I didn't make the exams, not in the mood for it, will make it after summer. And it will be alot (because I now only have 18 of 60 points), planning to get the others 42 :) .

But now it's still time to relax. As always ;) .

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.